Back off she's mine

Ever since that day with Peyton at the lake he has been texting me nonstop wanting to hang out and seeing if I'm okay which is amazing. But now the real hell begins, Monday has finally came which means pay back on Daniel starts. I don't know what to think about Peyton's idea. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? I honestly don't know and I'm scared. But some part of me trust him and I don't know why.

"Scarlett hurry up we gotta get going you're gonna be late for school." yells my dad from downstairs. I snap out of my day dream before grabbing my phone and making my way downstairs following my dad out the door. We both get in the car then he pulls out of our driveway and heads towards my school.

"Have you heard anything from mom?" I ask trying to start a conversation. He shakes his head no. I can see how hurt he is. He's got dark bags under his tired blood shot eyes. When he smiles it's a weak half hearted smile and when he talks he sounds broken. I frown before saying a low oh.

For what seemed like forever we finally pull up to the school, we exchange our goodbyes and love you's then off he goes leaving me on the school sidewalk waiting for Peyton. I sit down and nervously start biting my nails. This whole plan is a mistake Daniel doesn't care why am I even going through with this.

"Hey Sam." says angle boy as he sits down beside me giving me a big smile. I look over at him and give him a weak smile. His smile quickly fades as well as mine. "What's wrong are you okay?" he questions. I nod before responding.

"Yes I'm just a little nervous." I admit as I stare down at my feet. He taps my knee and I look up at him then he crashes his lips onto mine. One of his hands cup my cheek and the other hand was running through my hair. I gently grab his face wanting him to kiss me more. I felt like the world stopped just to stare at me and Peyton. Everything felt so right as we continued to kiss with more and more passion then he pulled away. I slowly flutter my eyes open and those bright forest green eyes were staring into mine.

"Still nervous Sam?" He questions as his cheeks slightly turn pink and a small smile forms on his lips. I shake my head and smile at him before kissing him again then we both stand up. Peyton smiles before gently grabbing my hand entwining our fingers together. Butterflies erupted in my stomach as we made our way into the school hold hands. As soon as we walked in I felt like everyone was staring. I began to get nervous again. Peyton grips my hand tighter and I look over at him and he smiles at me making me feel like everything was okay.

"Want me to walk you to your locker gorgeous?" He questions as we continue to walk down the hallway. I nod and slightly blush. We turn down the hall where my locker is and sure  enough there was Daniel and Jayden making out in front of her locker which is right across from mine. Peyton lets go of my hand as I begin to put my combination in but it was difficult since I was shaking.

"Hey Sam." Angel boy says I hum in response and look up at him. He grabs my hips slams me into the locker and starts making out with me. I kiss him not caring no more. All that matters is him and me, screw everyone else. His hands slowly slide up my body then he starts to kiss my neck and nibble. I let out a soft low moan then he kisses my lips and slowly pulls away. I open my eyes and see Peyton smiling and slightly blushing then I look behind him and Daniel was staring at me and Jayden was gone. He walks over quickly and shoves Peyton. My eyes widen. This is exactly what I knew would happen!

"Why the hell are you making out with her?" Daniel says while all up in Peyton face. Peyton just grins and shrugs his shoulders. Daniel shoves him against the locker. "Why you grinning bitch?"

Peyton's grin turns into a huge cheeky smile before he says "Back off fuck face she's mine." Peyton playfully slaps Daniel across the face then he grabs my hand and begins walking away. He looks at me and smiles then he stops walking. "Is that okay with you?" He ask with a huge sexy grin on his perfect glowing face.

I knit my eyebrows together before saying "is what okay with me?" I study his face and try to take in everything that just happened between Daniel and him.

"Is it okay if you're mine?" He says as he looks down at his feet and his cheeks turn red. "Will you go out with me Sam?" My mouth drops and I couldn't mange to say anything.

"Uhh..um..right now?!" I mutter out. He nods and his smile starts to fade away. I look around and I notice a few of his friends were standing close by. I then look up into his eyes before saying that magical three letter word. "Yes."