Th Monster Boy Has A Plan.

"We have to get to know each other first, BabyGirl."

"We have to get to know each other?? Why can't you just tell me?" I am really starting to get annoyed by this guy!

"In order to leave we have to be friends, we have to trust each other. You clearly don't trust me." He's right.

"I wonder why, all you've done is make smart remarks and intrude on my sleep!"

"And save your life from a blood thirsty beast but who cares about that, huh. Now, are you going to co operate with me, BabyGirl"

"Do I have a choice if I want to leave......."

"Yes, but that way would be much more dangerous and I don't think you can handle it alone. Now, what do you say. As if you can resist me in the first place." He smirks and winks, cocky ones always piss me off........

"Fine, but if you get in my way, I swear I will dump our partnership on the spot."

"Okay, okay! Now, come to school tomorrow."

"What, how the hell is that going to accomplish anything!"

"Trust me, BabyGirl. If you want to escape, this is the way to do it. See you tomorrow." With that he turns and walks away into the dark of the trees.......

What in the world is that boy planning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School, my idea of a hell hole. Apart from the whole swap dimension place.

I haven't really been in ages seeing as though no one likes me and my teachers are all dumb as twigs but I have to. It's the only way I can escape and be free. Like everyone else.

after showering and putting on my uniform I jump down the stairs and go to the kitchen where my Mum organising our bills again.

"Mornin' Mum."

"Oh honey, I didn't hear you- You're going to school."

"Yep, figured I have nothing to lose anyway so why don't I see if they have more first grader maths for me to do" I take a bit out of my apple and wave Mum goodbye before heading out the door.

This is gona be a hell of a day. I hate that boy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating, I am a very lazy person! Any ideas of what Dark is planning for Jewel??