The Monster Boy I Need Answers From

Everyone liking the story?? I don't know how this chapter is gonna pan out but if you have any suggestions just comment and I will hopefully get back to you!!!! - carlyfarly

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the hell are you doing here, Dark!?!?" I admit that his sudden appearance in my neighbourhood has shocked me.Although I probably should have taken the calm approach instead of the 'I want to rip his head of right now' tactic.

Oh well....

His bright ocean eyes are staring at me in surprise but almost instantly change into a more open face. "I could ask you the same question, Jewel" He says the words so calmly and sounds so strong......

WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only met this guy last night

We exchange looks for a while and just stand in an awkward silence; without thinking at all, I move my gaze to his chest. He's wearing a gray v-neck t-shirt which in my opinion boldly shows off his abs. Oh God, once again his abs show up!

I move my eyes back up to his face to find that he's still staring at me. His sparkling eyes look straight into mine, his hypnotizing blue eyes.

His gentle voice cuts off my daydream, however soothing it may have been. "I thought you were a dream, but you are real".

Im stunned, he thinks I looked like a dream. I was wearing bloody pussy cat pj's and my hair was in tangles.

He's the one that looks like a freaking model!

"How the hell do I look like a dream, I'm no supermodel or Taylor Swift". Do guys think Taylor Swift is dreamy??

"Thats not what I meant" He says these words so nicely. So fluent and understanding.

I have no idea what to say but I have so many questions. Why are you here? Who the hell are you, really? Am I going insane??

Lets start with this.

"Explain please", great right!!

He pauses, as if thinking what to say or do, then he sighs deeply. "Frankly Jewel, I live here and want to know what you're doing here".

"If you live here, then how come I've never seen you before?? [I mean, as if he lives here] "I've been here most of my life".

"Probably because the neighbourhood hates each other and don't talk all the much, sweetheart". He smirks and raises his eyebrows as if to say 'your so blonde, inside and out'

He's so cocky......

I mean, he thinks I'm the weird one!!! He like, bleached his hair or something; how in the world am I strange to him!!! Except for the changing dimensions thing.......

DING DONG DING DONG

The NY City Bells chime to signal the start of the day, it's sounds echoing through hundreds of miles. Instantly, thousands of lights in all the houses and apartments of NYC are switched on and the day begins.

Our civilization is way too ordered in our days.

"I've got to go, sweetheart" Dark's voice brings me back and once again brings annoyance into my life.

"What?? You're not going to explain to me why your in my neighbourhood??" He still has so many answers to give me!

"Later sweetheart, cause I'm guessing I'll see you tonight" He puts his hands in his trousers pocket and turns around. In seconds he is gone off into the shadows of the early day and I can't see even an inch of him.

Who is he??