Hetalia Fanfic World star Academy chapter 1 " New students,first day"

Atlantis P.O.V

I'm so excited because today is my first day attending World Star Academy. My two siblings and I are new transfer students. This year will be my junior year and their senior year. I wounder what kind of people we'll meet at this school.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

World star Academy is a private school where all the worlds nations attend.

"wow this school I is so big" Atlantis said. "I don't see what the big deal is. What am I gonna learn at school that I can't teach myself?" said Pacific with an unamused face."come on guys lets go get our schedules" said Antarctica, who was already at the school entrance.

Atlantis P.O.V

My big brother sure didn't look excited about attending this amazing school, like Antarctica and I were. He also couldn't stand the uniform, I actually kinda like it. The guys uniform consisted of a white button up shirt, a black tie or bow, with a jacket that had your nations flag on the right of it, and black or dark blue pants with black leather shoes. Basically the guys uniform kinda looked like a tux. I had to admit my brother Pacific looked really good on him, his uniform really brought out his dark blue hair and eyes. As for my sister Antarctica she looked so cool in her uniform. The girls uniform is just like the guys uniform the only difference was the girls wore skirts. The black uniform really highlighted Antarctica's dark purple hair and violet eyes. She and I were dressed the same but I felt the skirt was too short so I wore black shorts with my skirt. I have blue hair and eyes like my brother but a little lighter than his.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Once the three siblings entered the school they immediately went to the office to pick up their schedules. "Hey what class are you guys in I'm in class 1-A" Said Atlantis waving her schedule in the air happily. "I'm in class 2-B" Antarctica responded. "So am I" said Pacific with a sigh. "OH COME ON! I JUST HAD TO GET STUCK WITH YOU DIDN'T I? WHY DOES THE WORLD HATE ME" said Antarctica dramatically. "Believe me I'm just as excited as you are" Pacific said rolling his eyes. Atlantis just giggled " hahah you guy fight too much, as much as I enjoy your constant bickering, I have to get going now. See ya later guys"

she smiled and waved to them as she walked off. They waved back and went in the direction opposite of Atlantis, to their class.

Atlantis took a deep breath, and walked through the door of classroom 1-A. The teacher, who was writing notes on the board, stopped what he was doing and walked over to Atlantis. "Ahhh you must be our New transfer student, won't you please introduce yourself to the class?" the teacher said. Atlantis is a shy nervous girl at first glance but she's actually very lively girl once you've hung out with her long enough. Atlantis usually makes friends with ease, she usually wins people over with her trademark innocent smile. Atlantis looked around the classroom nervously "Hello it's nice to meet you my name is Marina Aqua Oceania or Atlantis" she said with her trademark smile. "Alright then you can sit between America and England maybe that will keep them from fighting" he pointed to her seat. America and England were too busy glaring at each other to notice the new kid. Atlantis took her seat between the two, breaking their glare from each other. Britain and America snapped back to reality to find Atlantis sitting between them. "Hi I haven't seen you around before are you new?" America asked. "Of course she's new you Bloody Git! She just sat between us just now, jeez your such a moron" Britain responded. " Yes I am new I'm Atlantis " she said with a sweet smile. "sup dude I'm America, the Hero" he said with his trademark grin. "Don't pay attention to that git America, by the way I'm Britain" he said aside to Atlantis. " Well it's nice to meet you both" Atlantis said. "Sup newbie the name is Andalasia nice to meet ya" said a girl with brown hair and blue eyes, she pushed America's head down to get a better look at Atlantis. "Andy dude not cool" said America moving her had off his head. Atlantis giggled. "hello there Atlantis I'm Amsterdam" said a blond girl, who popped up from behind Britain. Atlantis smiled and greeted the two girls back.