Chapter 3 "Meet the students"

Hetalia Fanfic

World star Academy

Chapter 3

“Meet the students”

~Antarctica P.O.V

The first bell rang and Pacific and I were on our way to class. Luckily we were able to make it in time. “Good morning Hungary” I said with a smile. “Hello Antarctica” Hungary smiled back. “Antarctica your late” Austria said with a stern expression. “No I'm not I made it before the final bell rang” I said with a pout. “Well by that time you should already be sitting down, before the final bell not coming in before it” He said giving me another stern expression. Jeez why does he always have to argue with me too. It's bad enough I always argue with Pacific, I don't need another one. “Fine whatever I was late” I sighed. Hungary giggled “calm down Austria we can't all be as perfect as you” she said with a sarcastic tone. After that I went to go sit in my seat. Then I noticed that the teacher still wasn't here. I guess I wasn't the only one running late here. Just then the door opened, I was expecting the teacher but sadly it was somebody else. “Everyone your lives just got better because Za Awesome me is here” Prussia announced. Oh jeez it's Prussia I sighed. I can't stand that guy he's so loud and coincided and worst he sits next to me. “Thank you for that Prussia now take your seat and quiet down” our sensai walked in. “Now class turn to chapter 3” He said then started writing stuff on the bored. Great more work I sighed and opened up my textbook.

~Pacific P.O.V

Ahhhh more work? Come on I did work yesterday... Ok so I slept through the whole class so what? Well I can't gamble till lunch and I'm pretty much stuck here. So what should I do till lunch? Hmmm I could do work ugh what to do what to do. Whatever I'll just sleep on it and come back to it later. So I took a nap to think about it.

~Antarctica P.O.V

class was so boring only half an hour had passed, but it felt way longer than that to me. Since I was sitting so close to the teacher I couldn't just fall asleep in class no matter how badly I wanted to. So I just continued taking notes, but Prussia's snoring was getting really annoying. He was just taunting me with the temptation of sleeping in class; it was driving me crazy. So like the nice person I am I woke him up. I slammed his textbook shut. “Ahhhh the war of 1814” shouted a startled Prussia. All the other students turned to look at him. I started laughing and so did everyone else. “Thank you for that Prussia, but this isn't history class” our sensai said with a sigh. Prussia's face was all red the look on his face was priceless. Hungary, who sat in front of me turned back and gave me a thumbs up. I guess she knew I was behind that scene. Austria, who sat next to me just shook his head giving me a “wow you're so childish” look. Seeing as my fun was now over I resumed taking notes.

~Pacific P.O.V

So I awoke from my nap to the sound of Prussia's yelling. Stupid Prussia just had to disturb my slumber. I suddenly felt my stomach rumbling, I was feeling pretty hungry. Unfortunately lunch is still several hours away it was only 9:00am and school stated 8:30am. I was only here for half an hour? I sighed then I remembered I still had that sandwich and bag of chips that I didn't finish yesterday. Luckily I sit in the back of the room making it easier for me to get away with doing things I'm not supposed to in class like sleeping and eating. How lame is it that we can't even eat during class? Whatever I don't care screw the rules I'm hungry. So I spent the last 13 mins eating. The other students sitting near me just stared at me like I was crazy. Then again what do I care. After that I decided to return to that nap that Prussia so rudely interrupted.

~Le time skip~

~Antarctica P.O.V

Alright just 5 more minutes till lunch. Finally I can get away from that annoying Prussian and hang out with my friends, plus there's food. *Bell rings* After I heard the beautiful sound of the lunch bell, Hungary and Austria headed out the door waiting for me. But, before I could leave the classroom I should wake up my brother *evil grin*. I just had to take advantage of sleeping Pacific it's just to funny to pass up. I knew Pacific would be sleeping through class if there's one thing he's good at aside form gambling, it was sleep. He could sleep through a freakin Earthquake making it easy to take mess with him. So I pulled out a black marker and doodled all over his face. I gave him a uni brow, a fancy mustache, and a few other things. I laughed at the masterpiece I had created, I think he looks better this way I chuckled. Then I dropped his textbook on his head “Yo bro wake up it's time for lunch” I said and ran out of the room before my cover was blown.