Chapter 4 "Kendo club and Club Activities"

Hetalia Fanfic

World star Academy

Chapter 4

“Kendo club and Club Activities”

~The bell had just rung and the students were on their way to class.

Pacific P.O.V

My poker game with Jamaica was pretty good. She was a decent player but in the end still no match for me. I won some cash, gold chains, and jewels from her. However that annoying bell rang and ruined my fun yet again. I swear school would be a lot more fun if it was always lunch time. And with a sigh I returned to class for yet another boring lesson which I slept through again.

Amsterdam P.O.V

After lunch Canada walked me to class, since we were in different classes we soon parted in the hallway. My next class was math and I don't like numbers personally I like art and music class better. The teacher wrote a bunch of math problems on the board which to me looked like Gibberish. So instead of math I doodled. Every so often the teacher would ask the class for answers. It kinda made me nervous so I slouched down and hid behind Britain. Miss. Atlantis and Andalasia were the only two answering questions. Wow they're really smart, I wonder if one of them could tutor me.

Atlantis P.O.V

Math class is one of my favorite classes numbers make sense to me. I finished up my class work pretty fast. The rest of the time I spent helping America. America is actually a lot smarter than people give him credit for. The only reason he asked for my help was because he feel asleep when the teacher was explaining the work. He picked it up pretty quickly I was surprised since all I've heard about America was that he's an Idiot, I heard that mainly from Britain during an argument. After that Andalasia and I conversed.

Andalasia P.O.V

Ahhh math class, the one class I can sleep through and still know whats going on. Normally I always finish up my work 20mins before the class ends. After I finish I take a nap because everyone else takes way too long to finish. Today was different though Atlantis finished before me,I was a little shocked, I guess the new girl's good at math too. I figured since we were the only two finished, we should get to know each other better. So we conversed. I sat a little further away from Atlantis so I made America trade seats with me since he sat right next to her. When he said no, I took his seat anyway. I pushed him off and sat down. He just gave me a look then took my seat which was next to his. Atlantis and I talked the rest of the class time, it wasn't long before our other classes came to an end. Once the final bell rang Atlantis, America, Amsterdam, Vilga, Britain, South pole, and I were on our way to kendo club. I'm still surprised that Japan was able to convince us all to join. I guess he really can be persuasive.

Once class was over several students were on their way to the first meeting of the kendo club.

Czech P.O.V

I was so excited for the first kendo club meeting. This is actually the first time I will be participating in a club like this. Normally I don't do things like this but Japan managed to convince me otherwise. I was a little nervous once the everyone walked into the club room. Japan and I bowed our heads and greeted them. After that Japan explained the rules expectations etc. After that Japan and I preformed a demonstration for the club members. We put up our wooden swords and began to spar with one another. Japan really is much better than I am at this. He swung with such precision and elegance, I felt as though my movement were a little clumsy in comparison. Well he is our president after all. Once we finished our little demonstration all the members looked eager to give it a try. Their disappointed faces when Japan told them to meditate first was kinda funny. They all sighed in unison with a similar expression on their faces. So then I did what Japan instructed and began to meditate. Although I think most of them fell asleep.