I'm getting Him/Her back!

3rd person P.O.V

A bit after May and Drew's incident Misty was sitting by herself crying. "Why...what's wrong with me", she mumbled. Not far away Gary too was crying. It would've been a surprise if anyone had seen him. "I'm stupid, gosh Arceus why did i fall out of love so quickly", he says punching a nearby tree making two pokemon squeak in fear. Misty walked over to see what happened while Gary said,"Oh my Arceus, whyyyy don't i love Misty anymore". Misty's ears perked up at this and she said,"Same here womani---er Gary". Gary turned around and said, "Look I'm sorry but.....i just can't anymore". Misty hugged him and said, "Same here....so I guess we're through huh". Gary nods and says,"Fight for him Misty". Misty gives him a puzzled look. Gary laughs and says,"I know you love him, get him away from that other girl". Misty shakes her head,"I can't she cares about looks and i don't....I can't compete". "Well now you can", said Dawn and May coming from behind a tree. They were holding large bags filled with the latest fashions that haven't even been released to stores yet! Misty just stares until Dawn screamed, "Let's go get your man back". Misty's face lit up and she jumped up and down. "We'll help too", said Gary, Paul, and Drew smirking. Misty nodded and they walked back to their hotel in total confidence. After taking a shower, Misty dressed in a sea green crop top with a white cami underneath, some white short shorts and matching sea green Vans. With her long hair down and a white headband with a little sea green bow on it she looked beautiful. "We're getting your man back", May and Dawn exclaim giving Misty one last look before Dawn, Paul, May, Drew, Gary and Misty walked out of the hotel. While they were walking to Ash's hotel many people were whispering stuff like 'Wow who is she','She's hot' and 'isn't that Misty from Cerulean City..wow she looks like a model'. Misty blushed slightly hearing all these compliments. I've never felt pretty but I guess I was wrong, Misty thought smiling. As they got to the 3rd floor where the Kalos gang was staying. While they were walking up the stairs Korrina and Clemont were face timing. "Clem I know". "Know what", Clemont asked. "I know you love Serena", she replied with a laugh. "I...i..how did you know". Korrina once again laughed. "It's not that hard to tell, anyway it's fine. Fight for her, make me proud", she replied giggling. "Thanks Korrina.....friends?". "Of course Clemont", she said smiling at the geek. "But we're so different", Clemont said sighing. "Opposites attract", said Korrina giving Clemont an encouraging smile. Clemont smiled and said,"That's it I'm fighting for her". Korrina squealed and said,"I'll be there shortly so i can help you get your woman back". Clemont smiled and nodded. They ended the face time with a smile and a goodbye. Misty and the gang knocked on Clemont's door and he opened the door. "Er...hi guys what's up", he said akwardly. "Hi/Sup/Hello", they all said smiling....even Paul. They told him and Bonnie who had been at the park with Max. They also informed Max about their plan. They all agreed while Clemont admitted his love for Serena. Paul smirked already knowing from the beginning. They went over to Ash's room where they entered but saw a note saying that he had had taken Serena to a restaurant. Misty's eyes watered...it was the restaurant he had taken her at least 3 times. "Don't worry Misty, you got this", Gary said giving her hand a squeeze. Misty nodded but she was reminded of a song by Cher Lloyd called Want U Back. Her eyes watered and one lone tear fell. "That's it...I'm getting him back", she yelled confidentially. No matter what Misty was going to get Ash back and Clemont was getting Serena. They walked to the restaurant and Misty smiled when she saw they were holding a singing contest. So she, Dawn, May, Paul, Drew, Gary, Max, Bonnie and Clemont joined. "He's gonna be surprised when he hears this song", Dawn squealed looking at her new outfit. Her outfit was similar to Misty's outfit but her crop top and Vans were pink, while May's crop top and Vans were red. Bonnie wore a white t-shirt and black skirt with white and black shoes. The guys wore some jeans, and a t-shirt with some Jordans (I love Jordans!!!). Drew's shirt and Jordans were green, Gary's was black, Max's was white, Paul's was purple and Clemont's was blue. No matter what they were gonna win this thing.

Yay! Oooooh what are they gonna sing. Something dealing with love and Misty's and Ash's situation. Try to guess!!!! Anywho I share this account with my bff stacie now and she wrote a story. It's called Mia's Nightmare. Could you guys check it out? Byeeeeee guys!!!!!