Epilogue

Third Person P.O.V

"Momma", a little voice squeaks. Misty turns around and sees her two children. "What's wrong Micah", she asks the younger one. "He heard something momma, and we don't know what it is", her daughter, Ashley said her fear showing. "Ash wake up", Misty whispered to her husband. "Five more minutes", he mumbled back. Misty got her mallet and hit him with it. "Ahhhh I'm up, I'm up", he shouts getting up. Ashley and Micah giggled at their mother's behavior. She hadn't changed much over the years, she was still bossy. Very bossy. Ash and Misty got up to go see what was scaring their kids. They went to Micah's closet where the noise was heard. When they opened the door, five pokemon appeared. Misty smiled and gushed at the cute pokemon. "What are they", Ashley asked. "Plusle, Minun, Equala, Dividi and Multiko", Misty replied reaching over to the five little Pokemon. "Can i keep em", Ashley asks. Misty looks at Ash and Ash whispers something into her ear. "Yes, Ashley, you can keep them but you have to take care of them", Misty said smiling brightly. Ashley started jumping up and down until Micah said, "When will I get a Pokemon. "You can have one of mine", Ashley offered. "No they're rats, just like dad's Pikachu", he pouts. His parents laugh while Ashley says,"No they're not, they're pretty, just like momma". Misty smiles. "You'll get you're first Pokemon when you're ten or if you find one...", Ash says. He just nods and gets in his bed and says,"Ok bye I'm going to bed". The other three laugh and leave. 'Ah, this is what I wanted...a happy life with Ash and our kids', Misty thought smiling as she once again fell asleep.

Yay! Epilogue complete! Hope you liked it.