Chapter Five

All right reserved. No copying, stealing the plot, or any variations.

"What the fuck was that, Alia?"

  Eleanor ran into the girls locker room and shouted,

  "What the fuck happened?! You told me to get here as soon as possible and I blew Louis Tomlinson off!"

  "He's a nerd, get over it- He'll follow you like a puppy any day."

  "No El, you should go this isn't that serious," I tried. I don't want them to make a huge deal out of this. One kiss. Two. One that they know of.

  "What happened?"

  "Alia here," Danielle shot me a look, "Made out with Harry."

  "What?!"

  Eleanor's eyes popped out and she ran closer to us saying, "Lou can wait! What? How?!"

  I sighed and sat down not wanting to go into detail but these two would never let me go that easily. They were going to get the whole story out one way or another. I might as well do it the easy way.

  "Harry and I kissed."

  "Madeout," Danielle corrected. "What? Where?!"

  "In a classroom."

  "On a desk?"

  Eleanor smirked making me roll my eyes. "Yes."

  "When?"

  "Five minutes ago when Danielle ran in!"

  Eleanor pushed Danielle making her laugh. "She was going to screw him right then and there!"

  "I was not!"

  Danielle rolled her eyes and said, "you were both so into it though, it was quite cute."

  "Shut up."

  "Wait, do you fancy him? What happened to Jake? I thought that you liked him?"

  "Did you not see the embarrassing thing that happened in the cafeteria?"

  Eleanor shrugged and sat down on the bench across from me. "Well are you mad at Harry?"

  "She was sucking his face off, how could she be mad?"

  I pushed Danielle harder than Eleanor did making her tumble over then glare at me. "Are you upset about Jake?"

  "Yea..."

  "But Harry took her mind off things."

  "Dani!"

  I glared making her laugh. She's the jokey one, El's the one who wants to know about your problem's. Not that Danielle isn't caring, she is when it's serious. Things like this she liked to take the piss out of.

  "So how did it happen? you ran out of the cafeteria to the classroom then he just walked in and kissed you?"

  "No we fought first."

  "That's hot- sorry."

  I laughed then looked at Eleanor. "We were just arguing then he... kinda, you know. Kissed me."

  She smiled widely and said, "We can both date nerds!"

  "No! I'm not dating him i just... I like kissing him. That's all."

  "you don't like his company?"

  "I love it but we can't date you guys. I do not fancy Harry."