Chapter Three

All right reserved, no copying, stealing the plot, or variations. 

--------

That night when I got into the bed it was less weird. Harry smiled at me as we faced eachother, too close. He lifted his hand and I felt his fingers gently run over my cheek. His touch sent a shiver down my spine.

  "Does it hurt?"

  I shrugged making him laugh. "Of course."

  I smiled and felt his hand brush my hips. "Sorry."

  I smiled and said, "It's fine, you have warm hands."

  He chuckled and said, "thank you."

  I rolled my eyes as he chuckled again while I just blushed. 

    --

  "A...Alia..."

  I opened my eyes and saw Eleanors face infront of mine. "Hmm?"

  "What's going on here?"

  I frowned and that's when I felt the arms around my waist. Harry had his arms around me from behind and I felt his shallow breathing against my neck as the warmth from his body radiated onto me.

  "Oh I uh.. we aren't like... I don't-"

  "You fancy him."

  "No I don't. I didn't even do this. Shut up."

  She giggled and said, "Whatever."

  I wriggled gently out of Harry's grip and stood up taking a glance over my shoulder as I walked out the door with Eleanor. His curls were slightly falling in his face and his lips were parted slightly. Cute.

  Once everyone had eaten, Niall had two helpings, we decided to swim. Jake broke into the indoor pool with one of Brooke's bobby pins allowing us to flood in. I kept my dress on and saw Harry on the other side of the pool. He turned around and answered something that Louis said with a smile. 

  When he peeled his shirt off slowly my breath got caught in my throat. His back was perfect, it was like he was photoshopped. He turned around when Louis said something then looked straight at me. I met Harry's eyes when I finally tore my eyes off of his stomach and chest.

  My cheeks flushed a bright crismon and I turned around. "Like what you see?"

  I pushed Danielle slightly as she peeled her dress off. "Coming in?"

  I looked at the pool and smiled at Harry. "No I'll stay here thanks."

  He laughed and swam under the water making his face disappear. "He facnies you."

  I glared at Eleanor and Danielle threw her advice in saying, "Every guy does, what's new? He's just a nerd that's the only difference. All the other dorks like her as well. Same with the jocks."

  I looked down feeling kinda slutty. Not all guys fancy me. Right?

  "That's doesn't make you a slut though, virgin girl."

  I glared and slapped Danielle's arm. She lost her's this year and Eleanor and I got teased about being virgins by her all the time.

  "I think it's cool, waiting I mean."

  I smiled at Eleanor knowing that she wanted to lose her's already. "Hey."

  I jumped and turned around to face Harry. Water was dripping down his body. "Hi."

  I gulped and saw him raise an eyebrow. "Would you like some water?"

  I am kinda thirsty. "Uh.. Yea sure."

  He smiled and picked up a water bottle, handing it to me. This is strange. "Thanks..."

  He smiled and as I turned around again I felt his wet hands grip my waist. I shrieked making him laugh and hoist me over his shoulder. "What are you do-"

  I hit the water and as I surfaced I pushed my hair out of my face and glared at Harry who was laughing along with Louis and Eleanor. "You said you wanted water."

  "You better run."

  I climbed out and pulled my dress off not wanting it to weigh me down when I killed Harry. I chased him around the pool earning strange looks from Brooke and Jake. Jake. I jumped on Harry's back making him laugh and say,

  "Is this the punishment? I should throw you in the pool more often."

  Is he flirting wtih me? "It's coming up, just wait Styles."

  "We're on a last name basis?"

  His voice was softer, more shy. Like the Harry I thought I knew.

  I got off of his back as Connor whispered to Jake making him turn and glare at me. Harry turned around and I saw his eyes trail down my body making me feel self concious. I wasn't normally this self concious when guys looked at me. They normally did. Harry's different.

  Of course he is, he's a nerd.

  I ignored the snotty voice in my head and looked at Harry whose eyes were flickering from my eyes to my lips. "Hey guys! I'm hungry. Harry cook for me?"

  I looked at Niall then at Harry. He cooks? 

  "You cook?"

  "Yea.."

  Harry scratched the back of his neck then sighed. "Fine Niall."

  Niall smiled then ran off, doing a backflip into the pool. I smiled and walked off to my dress, retrieving it. "Hey."

  I looked up and saw Mike. "Hey Mike, what's up?"

  He looked at me then backed me up against the wall. "You've got the hots for the dork?"

  "No," I choked out feeling slightly scared. "Good. He's a nerd and you're the hottest girl in school, you can't date him or else your rep is gone."

  "I know that, do you think I don't know that," I spat making him grin like the cocky douche that he is. "Good.... see you in the janitors closet later?"

  He winked making me pull a disgusted face. "In your dreams."

  "I won't deny that, but dreams come true right?"

  He walked away leaving me to shoot daggers at his back. Arsehole.