Recap

Author's Note

Hello, spectacular peoples. I am going to do a quick recap of the previous chapters since I have not updated in an entire month. If you feel like you don't need to read this, you can go on ahead to chapter 6.

Prologue: It is told from am unknown POV as the person watches a girl and begins to believe she is something other than human.

Chapter 1: It seems like any other typical day of being a teenage for 15 year old Amanda Porter. Then on her way home from school that evening, she is distracted while driving and has a horrendous wreck. Her brother, Jeffery, walks away fine but Amanda dies. Mother Anne witnessed the whole accident and decides to save her by turning her into a vampire.

Chapter 2: Amanda wakes up to find her life has been turned upside down. She takes on a new name, Amaya, and an entirely new identity. She begins to learn what life as a vampire will be like. She learns that the younger a vampire is, the deeper purple her eyes will be. Decapitation or a silver stake through the heart are revealed to be the only ways to kill a vampire. The sun makes vampires sleepy.

Chapter 3: After begging and pleading- and lots of it- Amaya finally convinces Mother Anne to allow her to visit her old home, as long as she promises not to let her presence be known. Jeffrey sees Amaya and realized that she is not truly dead.

Chapter 4: Mother Anne learns that Jeffrey saw Amaya and explains to her new fledgling that not all humans are oblivious to the vampires' existence. Now, because of Amaya's mistakes, they have to leave Louisiana to avoid the possibility of any humans on the police force finding them. Amaya is now worried that she may never get to see her family again but it is too late for her to fix it.

Chapter 5: Amaya has been a vampire for six months now and her powers have proven to be a lot stronger than they should be. She and Mother Anne are on their way to Maryland to visit a couple of Mother Anne's friends... who happen to be werewolves. At first sight of the huge black werewolf, named Luca, Amaya almost attacks him due to vampires' addiction to werewolf blood. It doesn't seem Amaya has made the best first impression, but Luca shakes it off, acting like it is no big deal.