Chapter 1:

Ghost year:
Chapter 1:
Luke's POV:
*twelve years earlier*

'Why do I even try?', I think to myself lying on the ground beaten and bruised, 'I should of listened!'.

I keep on repeating those words in my head trying to sit up but falling once again.

*flash back*
I was trying to walkout of school before they come to tease and bully me again.

The 'bullies' of the school, Jeff and Jared, are still looking threw the halls to find me.

Sometimes being tall is a curse because they already are rushing thew the crowd to drag me to the back of the school.

"Hey! Gay boy!", they call as I rush out of the school, "hey! Lucifer! Get back here!", if only I listened than I wouldn't be in so much pain....

*flash back over*

They called be names. And I believed everyone of them.

They called me 'pathetic', 'fagot', and there mostly used 'gay boy'.

Yes there all true, I am gay, but I've never really thought it could get this out of hand...

I'm so pathetic! I can't even walk! I'm a loser! A pathetic, fagot, gay boy!

I lay there tears threatening to fall, no I can't cry. I can't show my weakness in this crowded city! I would just get sympathy.

I hate sympathy. It makes me feel even more weak. Even though I already am.

Finally I walked into my messy house and was about to walk upstairs when I was tugged by my collar by my abusive brother.

"B-Ben let g-go!", I choke out, him still choking me with my collar.

My dad left us when I came out as 'gay' and my mum, along with my brothers have abused me because it was all my fault.

'It's all my fault!'Those words eco threw my mind as he laughs evil eyes turning darker with the smell of beer in his breath.

"Your funny Luke.", he says with a evil smirk and glances around my face before throwing me into the steps,"wow, how pathetic!"

I got up winching at the pain in my back and rushed upstairs locking my door when in my room.

My room consist of, a twin sized bed, a small dresser,  a average sized desk, and a full body mirror.

I walked, (more like limped) to my mirror and winched at the pain all over my body.

'Why do I even try?', I think to myself looking at my beaten up expression.

"Why don't I just end it?", I ask myself out loud, "I have no friends, my family hates me, and I get beaten up at school and at home. Why not just go to a better place?"

I think it threw a little bit. Ya, no one cares, no one will miss me, so I have nothing to live for.

I limp to my dresser and open the top shelf that holds my pants and search threw and sight seeing a belt in one hand and a razor in the other.

I walk back to my mirror and look at myself one more time before placing the cold mettle to my wrist and glide it across my wrist six times.

One, pathetic!

Two, fagot!

Three, no one loves me.

Four, why try?

Five, I'd rather be dead than here.

And finally one more long, deep cut across my wrist enough to make a small puddle of blood on the ground.

I let a small sob escape my dry, chapped lips.

I grab the belt and set my desk chair directly under it and tie my belt tightly on my fan, finally tight a knot at the end and put my head threw, than kick the chair down.

I choke trying to get air and than everything goes black.

And the last thought I had was

'No one will ever love me'

*******************************
A/N: Damn! I'm very sad now, sorry if you cried like I did while making this, but it had to be done.... Sorry.

Hope you liked the first chapter a little bit and please leave feedback! Ily2uall an have a great day/night! 😘❤️💖