7:

AN: Double update!
Ps. I'm gonna try to do third person POV for the whole story...
--------
Once Ashton agreed to play Luke's game Luke smirked.

"Then let's play."

Luke disappeared.

"Luke?"

"Boo!"

"AHHH!!!"

Ashton fell onto his carpeted floor with a groan.

"What the fuck Luke?!"

"Sorry?"

Luke shrugged and went to help the curly haired boy but remembered that it was sadly impossible...

"Why did you scare me like that?"

"You said you wanted to play!"

Ashton groaned and got up.

"I though you were talking about playing Uno or something."

"What's Uno?"

Ashton looked at Luke with the most shocked look he could make.

"What?! You've never played Uno before?!?"

"No?"

"Okay, it's a to-do thing now."

"Okay!"

Ashton left his (Yes his room) and walked to the attic door, opened it and started to climb.

"Okay, look for a box that has the label 'Games' on it."

Luke nodded once he was up.

Ashton was looking around when something caught his eye.

"What's this?" He mumbled picking up the photo book.

He blew the dust off making a cloud of dust settle to the ground, once he got the clip undone he opened the book blowing more dust off and almost choking at the dust going down his throat.

He inspected the photo the best he can but gave up and grabbed his phone for some light.

"'Our Little Bundle Of Joy'" Ashton read.

He looked at the stuff attached to the postcard paper, a lot of cute baby theme stickers, some little notes saying the date of birth and how happy the family is for there baby boy to finally be here, but before Ashton could look at the baby picture the book was thrown across the room.

"What the fuck Luke!?"

Ashton went to get the book but was moved by some force into the wall.

"Don't. Touch. That. Book." Luke ordered with a stern voice.

Ashton quickly nodded and noticed the packet of Uno cards in Luke's free hand.

"I'm sorry I didn't know."

"It's okay. Now let's just play some Uno."

Ashton just nodded and they left the attic, closing the door once out and after probably half an hour of explaining Uno to the ghost they started to play.

After about two hours of intense Uno playing Luke was winning with 8:6 Ashton having 6 wins and Luke with 8, they hear the front door open and voices filling up the once quiet house.

"Ashton we're home!" His mum yelled.

"Hi!"

Ashton was going to say Uno once putting his card down but stopped mid-play when seeing Luke gone.

"Luke?" The curly haired boy whispered.

"Who's Luke?" Lauren asked from the door way, scaring the poor honey haired boy.

"N-nobody."

"Whatever. Just use protection, don't want any illness do you?"

Ashton blushed a deep red, pushed his sister out of his room ,and locked the door once successfully shut all the way.

"That. Was amazing!"

The blond ghost giggled from the other side of the room.

"Shut up."

Ashton was a red as a cherry by now.

"I like your sister, she's cool."

"Whatever."

The honey haired boy crossed his arms and pouted slouching against the locked door.

"Oh, come on! It was funny!"

"No it wasn't!"

"Oh, yes it was!"

"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"No"
"Yes"
"Ha!!"
"What?"
"I tricked you!"

Luke started laughing even more than before (if that was even possible).

"Shut up!"

"Hahahaha"

"Stopppp!"

"I got youuuuu! I got youuu!" He sang dancing around like a 5 year old.

"Whatever."
------------
AN: Well! How you liked it! Pls like this chapter of you've haven't already and leave comment! Ily!❤️✌️😊🎶🎈🐧