15:

AN: Enjoy!

--------
                      Luke was sad.... He was sad ever sense Michael told him. He was sad and very disappointed in himself for not trying hard enough.... Now Ashton's gone... And it's all his fault...
                         Ashton sat another five minutes before getting up from the cafe chair and started to walk home, slowly walk home.
                        Luke was starting to get mad at himself, he did someone thing to Ashton that made the curly haired boy not like him anymore, but what? He was slowly turning crazy thinking of ways he could of made Ashton mad.
                       Ashton was at least a couple blocks away from his house when he stops, he sees a drunk Calum walking towards his own home. 'should I help him?' Ash thought, 'nah, he's fine, he is only a couple blocks away, it's not like he would die.' So Ash just kept on walking.
                    Luke was siting on the window ledge when Michael came up to the other window. But this Michael was holding a sharpe knife... Michael told Luke what he was gonna do once Calum arrives, Luke couldn't agree more.
                    Ashton unlocked the door and entered his house.
                   "oh Ash! Where have you been!" His mother says.
                   "I just went to get some coffee, it's fine."
                   "Oh, alright, as long as you're okay, I'm gonna go to bed. I do have work tomorrow after all!"
                   She goes upstairs and into her room. Ashton takes off his coat and then his boots and starts his walk to his own room.
                   Once in his room Luke was sitting on the floor with some cards lying in front of him. When Luke feels his presence he looks up with a sad, puppy-dog like face and holds up one card, it reads 'You hurt me..' Ashton looked confused at first, then he got it, why Luke was sad. Before Ashton could say anything Luke holds up the other card '... And now you will pay...'
             Luke's sad face turned into an evil grin. He puts his hand out to Ashton and the boy flies into the wall and in stuck like glue upside down.
               The hit was so hard that is made some of Ash's pictures fall, breaking the frames in the process, and also waking his family up.
                  "ASHTON WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE?!" His mum screams from the other side of the door, jiggling the door knob, but Luke has already locked the lock.
                  Luke looks to Ashton and stands up, slowly walking to the poor boy.
                  Luke whispers in a dark tone, "You. Will. Pay."
                  The blonde ghost drops Ashton onto the floor, pinning his arms to the floor, and using his powers to hold the boys legs down.
                   "You think it's nice to just go around and kissing every boy you see?", Luke looks at Ashton with sad eyes, that started growing darker by the second, "well sweetie, there are always consequences..."
                    Luke slams his lips on Ashton's as he slowly applies pressure onto the boys throat, chocking his slowly.
                    He detaches his lips to look the boy in the eyes as his life slowly drains out of him, "If you're gonna go around, kissing everyone, I would like to be your last kiss."
                     The last five seconds of Ashton's life was used up with a kiss from the person he actually cared about, he died with a kiss.
                      Luke looks down at the lifeless body and smirks before disappearing, unlocking the door once out of sight, Ashton's mother rushes in and falls to the floor next to the dead boy's body and cries.
                        "Goodnight, Ashy." The ghost says before he leaves the Irwins to morn over Ashton's death.
---------
AN: Hoped you liked that, I enjoyed writing it, almost got caught up at 11:00pm at night writing this by my mum.
One more chapter....
-Haley💕