5.

Once I entered the school I felt like running away and never looking back.

I started to find my locker while all eyes are on me.

I herd people whispering about me and shit about how my glasses were stupid and stuff like that.

'Why do we always get the weird kids?', one girl whispered.

'Why do you have to be a dick?', I ask her in my head.

"Hi!", one kid with dark brown hair, with blond highlights, and chocolate brown eyes.

"H-hi.", I stutter.

By now everyone was going back to there conversations.

"I'm Calum, but you can call me Cal!"

"I'm Ashton."

"What locker number are you?"

I hand him my schedule with my locker number scribbled on the bottom of it.

His lips turn into a grin after reading it.

"Cool! Your lockers right next to mine and you have all your classes with me except for art!"

"Cool, um if you don't mind, can you show me to my locker now?"

"Oh! Ya ya!"

Oh my god he is a very energetic boy...

He walks for a couple seconds before turning and stopping at a locker.

"This is yours." He points to the one on the left side,"and this is mine!" He leans on the one to the right.

"Cool thanks!"

"No problem!"

"So, can you show me to our first class?" I ask once I get my books.

"Yup!"

He turns around after shutting and locking his locker.

He heads down the row of lockers than turns left.

He walks for about a minute with me on his side until he stopes and turns into a class room.

*ring!*

The bell rings very loudly once I sit down next to Calum.

"Hello class!", Mrs. Ward greets, "we have a new student joining us today, Ashton will you do the honors of telling us about yourself?"

I stand up and wave.

"Um, I'm Ashton Irwin, and I'm new to this city, um, I love to draw and I play the drums. Uhhh, ya."

I quickly sit down and look at my hands not wanting to see the judgmental looks.

"Good, now class today we will be learning about-"

I just mute her out until the bell rings signaling my chance to leave.

One boy shoves me while saying,"move it fag!"

Wtf?!?!

"Well, I wasn't the one that decided to go around bumping everyone.", I mumble but apparently he did too when he turned around and glared at me while saying.

"What did you just say?!"

"Hey! Jerry leave him alone.", Calum says.

"Whatever."

'Jerry' walks away clearly pissed and disappeared in the crowd of teenagers.

"Thanks."

"No problem, Jerry's the dick of the school. Thinks he's 'All That'"