chapter 1 freshman

Hi I'm Logan Richards i live in Colorado And I'm in the 9th grade guy and here to tell you about my life.

So its my freshman year in highschool And there are a bunch of new kids at Deigoford academy so this would be my third year here. So I was so Happy and turnt up so badly that I wasn't able to be smart and find my first block room that I've been walking by for three years now. So my I'm walking and I see most of my friends in class but one thing that really caught my attention is......this guy.....i don't know what his name is but, see like I'm the kind of person that's not gay but not bi so I guess I just really.....really appreciate their looks and I guess he's one of those people who I really like.

He wore a white jacket with a black tee-shirt, his one strapped book bag across his chest, and black pants. He was a Caucasian American but darker, almost like a light skin like me. His hair was dark blonde. Dark eyes, cute average nose, he practically looked like a downgrade from my husband Cody Christian. I'll still take it.

So I saw him in the hallway and he looked back at me and it was like Just my stomach turning inside out. So I walked inside of the class and sat behind this girl named Jessica Newman, she had nice hair, pretty face, and nice ass. So u would think "i thought u were gay?" see like I said I'm not gay or bi i just appreciate all genders looks. So I try calling my best friend, Paris so I can talk to her, but she wasn't paying attention. So I guess she won't get to know about him.....

I look down at my white dirty shoes, because I stepped in mud outside of the school. Ugh great star of my freshman year huh!? I look over to see my best friend Paris waving at me. I wave back. Her black hair reaches to her back, with a white hat on her head. She texted me noticing me wearing my favorite sweat shirt. I'm so ready for this year...... Not really but still.

Now freshman year starts now.

I remembered the way I used to look in the mirror.

I was young.
I was chubby.
I was me.

But now I'm finally in highschool and a few steps away from being an adult.

"Light skins are always the good looking ones said someone behind me. It was a female with long black hair, with sharp dimples in her dark skin. "You're blessed Logan."

"Yeah I didn't think so for a while." I said.

"Even dark skins are great."

"Okay Paris. I understand this knew found joy in you about being a freshman but do me a favor and tone it down a bit."

"No!"

"Yes hoe!" I yelled. She smiled at me and we both started laughing.

This is going to be a blast.