chapter 34 the formation

Logan's POV
I finally got my technique working. It was a round, blue energy orb. I felt like I had a resangan. So Brenton and rj came by me and knew what to do. So we all flew up and went towards Metron. He threw a car at us and me and rj moved out the way and Brenton went through it and destroyed it with his nun chucks.

The explosion was big. Then he had kept hitting Metron, then Metron moved out to way and grabbed Brent's nun chucks. "now I got you, now die!!!!!" Brenton ducked over and i came from behind him instantly and put my orb to Metron's face and it exploded and blasted me and Brenton back. I caught him in mid air and landed roughly. Then as soon as Metron caught himself, i arrived at his face with my orb again And hit his face with it.

It blasted him far back. "you know what, i'm done with you! I'm about to destroy the earth and everything in it. This time I won't fail."

"Oh really? I bet you are bluffing," Chase says.

"Shut up you big dummy," says Jessica.

I get into that stance that goku does and get a beam ball in my hand. Metron flys up and makes a giant ball of energy that looked like it could blow up the entire solar system. "Begone Earth!!!!"

"Haaaaaaa"i scream. The blast clash and everyone behind me are covering their eyes from the blinding light. Building windows were shattering. I had to put more energy into it. I was getting pushed back and his blast was getting closer to me.

"Come in Logan, you are stronger than this, stronger than him!" yelled Mya.

"Yeah Logan come on, do you want your mom and grandparents to die!" Kay said. She knows I care more for my family than anything. So I had put more energy into it. Then it started going towards Metron.

"no this is not happening again!"
Then he had made his blast larger. He was more stronger than me. How can I possibly defeat him.

"No I'm killing you now! Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!" then the blast had surpassed his and hit him. He was disintegrating everything but his hand was gone. His hand had landed on the ground. Everyone telling and running to me and hugging me. They were celebrating that I had won.

"Logan, you did it!" says Brenton.

"No......we all did!" I yelled. Everyone was cheering. Then I saw Connor walking I'm sorrow. I had to go over to see what was wrong with him.

"What's wrong Connor? Is everything okay?" I asked.

"No not really, i have to rethink a lot of things. Can I trust you with a secret?" he asked.

"Yeah, of course." he leaned in close. To close for comfort though.

"I kind of have a little crush on someone." he whispered.

"Who is it? Is it one of my friends?" I asked.

"yes actually, it's Brenton," he said. My eyes opened wide. Are you kidding me. Why does he have to like Brenton. Does he not know what happened when he thought I like him. Well anyway i don't care might as well be supportive.

"Oh really, that's cool. Well I hope it works out."

"Wait don't you like him?" he asked.

"No, I actually like someone else." I looked at Jessica. He smiled at me and patted my shoulder.

"Well I like if you don't tell anybody yet please. Only you and Jessica know." he said to me.

"No problem, your secret is safe with me," I looked at him and a sudden grin fell apon his face.

"Thanks man, appreciate it." then he walked away.

That was the secret Connor and Jessica were talking about earlier. Wow........ Anyway hoped u guys liked it.