chapter 58 I'm sorry

Paris POV
Me and Logan are standing on the wall behind the commander. He announced that we were gonna use Logan's alien power to pick a giant boulder and then seal the wall that was made a long time ago. Back when Carl's parents died. Logan and I plus some other soldiers started off. Me and Logan were far ahead of the others. So we used our jetpack gear and headed to the boulder.

He transforms into the alien thingy and he looked muscular and full of hair on his head. Something Logan doesn't have. So I called out Logan's name and it didn't respond. But it looked around and by the look of it. He was angry.....

He turned around and punched the building I was standing on

He turned around and punched the building I was standing on. I flew away from him and crashed into a window. "Oww, that's gonna hurt in the morning." I got back up and when I got outside, I see a lieutenant pointing his rifle at my brother. "Hey, hey what do you think you doing?"

"I'm about to kill this son of a Bitch!" he says. I attack him by kicking the gun out of his hand. Then I hold him back.

"Let me see what I can do okay, let me talk to him." I go to Logan and I see steam coming from his hand. I got in front of his eyes, handing from his hair. "Logan, it's me Paris, remember your sister! You don't hurt people, you don't hurt anyone, you're you!" nothing was getting through.

"Harris Get outta there!" I turned around to my lieutenant and then I looked down to see his hand rise up quick. I jump from his face to escape the punch, he end up punching himself in the face. "Is Logan normally smart?"

"Yeah, I guess those cells are gone." I said. He collapsed to the ground, having his back on the boulder. Chase had came by and stood next to me.

"It seems like the plan failed. send the red flare out." said the lieutenant.

"No, we can still do this, don't give up so easily." said Chase.

"But look at him, he's the one that the commander calls a chance of hope. All he presents himself as is hopeless, and nothing special!" he says. Then I look at him with a death stare. He better not say anything else like that about my brother.

"Say something else like that about my brother, you won't be around to see the hope." I said. My tone went deeper and I sent chills down my own body. Where did that come from? How dark did that sound in person? His face changed from disappointment to nervousness.

"Don't do it yet," he said.

"Let me try something," said Chase. He uses his maneuver gear to get to Logan's alien body.

Chases POV
I was on Logan's neck where his nape was. I got my sword out. So if the nape was center where my feet was all I had to do is scoot over and push down on the sword. I got on one knee and stabbed Logan's neck hoping to have a response. The aliens mouth let out a sorrowful roar. It was ear rennching. After all that something told me to start talking to him.

Logan's POV
"Logan Richards," said my Kindergarten teacher. I walked up to get my honor roll certificate. I look to my mom and brother, they are happy. I love when my mom is happy. I wish my dad can be here. I grab my certificate and go sit down with my classmates. I look to the exit and there was a man looking at me. It was my dad! He sat down next to my mom and had his arm around her. A giant smile landed on my face, I was at peace. Later on that Day my family had gotten home. "Great job Logan, we are very proud of you." said my mom.

"Thank you mommy, I did it for you guys," I told them. They smiled and brought me in for a hug. My brother was waiting to talk to me.

"Yes Terrell?"

"You need to wake up, you're not supposed to be here. This isn't the thing that is reality. This is what you want but not what you have." Terrell said.

"What are you talking about?"

"You are not suppose to be this, wake up Logan." he said. I regain my consciousness. I hear chase's voice. I..... Don't get why he's even here right now. He's the last person I want around. He's always putting me down, he's more of a horrible person.

"Logan, I wanna say I'm sorry!" my eyes widen. He's apologizing? "I'm sorry for always making fun of you. I'm sorry for talking about you. I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for not defending you whenever you are in a argument. Just certain things about me is how I am. I try to change but it's who I am. But I can't be me without the sorry loser I make fun of every week day." sure that's real thoughtful.

"Logan, I need you, believe it or not. You are strong, you need to get up and fight. What happened to your dream? Huh the one where you was gonna prove your haters wrong, become a actor and all that. What happened?" he said. "You are the person that makes me laugh sometimes, you are the one guy I see having a better future than me. So live up to that!"

He's right I need to, this isn't real, my father isn't here to protect me. My mom isn't happy with him. And my brother isn't talkative. So I get that through my head, fight to move my body and I get up.......