Phone calls and TV

Cas' P.O.V

~4:44 PM~

I wake up and the first thing I see is Dean's beautiful sleeping face. I stoke his face, I do love him.

After about 15 minutes he wakes up and smiles at me.

"Hi"

"Hi"

"Oh yeah, Sam said to text or call when you are going home"

"Fuck. Sam"

He gets up and I see the money shot of his cute little butt as he starts putting his clothes back on.

"What?"

"Just enjoying the view."

"Jackass." He says with a smile and sitting on my bed texting Sam.

I decide to clothe myself as well.

"So whats the plan?"

"I'm gonna go at 6:00 to cook for Sammy and let him know I'm fine and I will see you Monday in English or a broom closet, who knows." I laugh at the broom closet reference. I love you, Dean Winchester.

We hang out for the rest of the day watching TLC, talking and kissing.

"Jessica eat's tomato ketchup with every meal and she also drinks a bottle a day"

"Jessica needs to calm the fuck down"

"That's almost as funny as kanye not." I say laughing.

He looks at me with what I think is love in his beautiful green eyes.

"What's the time?" He asks resting his head back on my chest.

"5:54" 

He groans in frustration.

"I don't wanna go."

I don't want you to go either but you did promise Sam and a promise is a promise no matter how small."

"Ugh ok fine." He says getting up and kissing me goodbye and does that thing where he doesn't look back when he leaves.

I go upstairs to call Charlie.

"Charlie you'll never guess what. Dean and I had sex. Omf it was the best."

I start to ramble on about how amazing it was and how much I love him and how he makes everything better by just being Dean before she even says hi.

 "Ok wow um, hi. I know you're really relaxed and happy but, Cas what about the bet. If you don't tell him and soon someone else will and you won't even have the chance to tell him all this." Oh my god. How could I forget? I can practically feel my heart shatter.

"Cas, you still there?"

"Yeah, I just completely forgot about the bet." Usually, I would get overly angry at myself but all I can do is stand here and feel all this guilt pack onto my shoulders. We're both silent for a moment.

"Wait. What you could do is make some sort of massive gesture to say how sorry you are and how much you love him."

"Wait. That might actually work. Oh my god thanks, Charlie. Thank you so much."

"You're welcome you stupid son of a bitch."

"Ha ha." You could probably see the sarcasm dripping out of my mouth when I said that.

"Ok, I've got to go now, Cassie. Good luck and goodbye." She hangs up.

Oh god, I hope he doesn't find out before I tell him.