The photos

We were cleaning the attic in my uncle Jimmie's section of the house, it's know as Rear 4 here at 1527.

Me and my cousin Pillar were sent up stairs to clean and bring down any boxes we found and could carry. One particular box had some photos, they were very old and we didn't know any of the people in them. We began sorting through trying to see if we missed something in the photos. We soon came upon two that were stuck together to a type of plastic looking plate, as we sorted through them we noticed they were kinda odd and creepy not only because they looked acient but the people in them, they were dressed in an old fashion way and had a morbid look to them. We removed the pictures from the plate and it revealed an older looking bearded man, Pillar had it by one hand and I by another all of a sudden we both saw the eyes move and we left it go and ran down stairs immediately.

Once we got down stairs I asked her if she saw it but she kept denying it but I know she saw what I saw too, she was just too scared to admit it. They tried to send us back up to clean but we refused.

Later on I explained what happened and they went to get the pictures and nothing happened, they threw them out and they told me I was crazy, but I know what I saw even if Pillar denys seeing what it. To this day I hate the rear attic of the apartment, and I'm sure I seen one of those men in the picture before but I just don't know where.