Chapter 6

So Im gonna upload again ahahaha (: this is the story that I'm really getting into :D yayy so I hope you injoy...

One last thing its mostly going to be Masons P.O.V. cause Truth is knock out cold- and just read

**********************************************************************************************************************

Mason's P.O.V.

"TRUTH! TRUTH! OH MY GOD WAKE UP!" No! she must be in coma! I looked behind me to find that the semi truck driver was hobbling over to the car, it looked like he had a broken leg so it was hard for him to walk. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialed the cops.

"911 whats your emergency?" the lady asked trough the phone.

"Hello? Um I've just been in a crash and I need an ambulance, my girlfriend is passed out..."

"Sir dont hang up and could you please tell me what happened?"

"O-o-ok I pulled over to the side of the road to talk to my girlfriend, and as I was pulling out a semi smashed up on her side...I made sure everything was clear before I pulled out...the semi came out of no where..." I was barly able to get the words out.

"Its ok sir, the ambulance and police are on there way."

"Ok thank you."

"Sir you know not to hang up tell they get there."

"Yes ma'am." I studdered getting out of the car barly able to open up my door.

"Is the driver behind you alright?" she asked.

"I dont know I cant tell I think he broke his leg."

"Its ok sir just stay calm." she could tell my voice was panicy

"Ok, ok, when is the ambulance going to get here?" the man in the semi truck almost fell when I got to him I had to catch him.

"In about 1 minute."

"Ok..."

"I-i-im so sorry..." the driver said to me in a very week voice.

"Ma'am, the driver behind me isnt alright..."

"Ok sir, they are just about there." I wonder how she knows where they are

~*~*

I sat there in her hospitol room looking at her, I couldnt stop my leg from shaking, she looked like she was in pain even though she wasnt. I looked at the dripping IV this should have been me that got hurt...not her.

"Mason?" she asked quietly holding up her hand and opening her eyes.

"Truth." I stood up and took her hand in mine, "Im so glad your awake, how do you feel?"

"My back hurts..." she was so quiet... "What happened?"

"A semi hit us."

"Are my parents here?" she croked.

"Yeah they are in the waiting room..they didnt want to be in the same room as me and they knew I wouldnt leave you. Do you want anything?"

"A kiss sounds nice." she tried to smile.

"I love you Truth, this should have been me." I leaned over her and kissed her, her lips were cold not like they usally are, so warm, now they are as cold as ice.

"I love you too Mason. But Im glad this happened to me and not you. I wouldnt be able to survive if you got hurt." she made me want to take her in my arms, but I couldnt she looked so fragile...like she would break if I touched her.