Chapter 1

Today my dad made me go to his work. Oh my dad is Scott Braun or known as Scooter. Yes Justin Bieber's manager and Bieber has a concert tonight. Fun. Oh god I hate him. I actually think my dad likes him more then me. Justin and I used be really good friends, I mean he was my first kiss but that was like almost 6 years ago, when I was 11, he's different now, he is so rude and such a ass. He thinks he's perfect and that every girl wants him! I don't even know what Selena sees him. Yea the beautiful Selena Gomez is dating that ass. She's so blind. Anyways we hate each other.

My dad said he would pay $20 if I come with him I don't know why but its not like I have anything better to do.

"You ready?" said Scooter.

"Yea, I guess, I better not see that asshole"

"Hey watch your language, I don't understand why you hate him"

"Cuz he is so mean"

"Sure he is" my dad said sarcastically.

Its so annoying because my dad never seen him in the act of being an asshole to me, so he never believes me. I suddenly hear him.

"YOO SCOOTERRR" Justin screamed.

" Hey bro wassup" scooter said.

I cringed.

" Hey Lana how are you?" Justin fakingly said while smirking.

" Go fuck yourself" I said while walking away.

"LANA COME BACK HERE" I heard my dad yell, but I just ignored him.

"I'm sorry bout that Bieber, Ill deal with her" Scooter said

"Its alright I don't know why she hates me"

"I don't either"

I went to the snack area and then I heard my dad yell my name... shit.

" LANA WHAT KIND OF LAUNAGE WAS THAT?!?!!?"

" Can you chill I'm 17 not 12"

" Doesn't matter it doesn't give you the right to use that language and if I hear it one more I will ground you."

"Whatever"

" Don't try me Lana, this behavior isn't acceptable."

I rolled my eyes and walked off. I went and sat on a couch and went on my phone and then I realized a grumbling in my stomach.. Ugh I got up and started looking for my dad. I couldn't find him as usual so I asked one of the people who work there where I could get lunch and they said there's a diner down the street, I thank them and turn around and I bump into someone.

"Watch where your going hoe"

It was the one and only Justin Bieber.

" Um you bumped into me asshole, and I don't appreciate you being fake to my dad"

" I wasn't being fake, I wanted to know how were you since you know it probably sucks to be you "

" Aw very funny Justin but at least I'm not a man whore"

" That's not a bad thing I get a lot of the opposite gender unlike you"

" That's funny because I have a boyfriend'

" Wait omg really, he's probably deaf and blind"

" Fuck you"

" Does your dad know you have a boyfriend??"

"Umm... none of your business"

" So I'm guessing that's a no, I can't wait to tell him"

" I swear to god don't you dare"

" What are you gonna do bout it"

" JUSTIN FUCK OFF"

" No" he smirked

" I SWEAR TO GOD IM GONNA PUNCH YOU"

" Lol do it you can't hurt me you're a girl"

Meanwhile

Scooters POV.

I was finishing some paper work for Justin when I suddenly hear yelling. I went to see what's happening and of course Justin and Lana are fighting. I heard Justin say

"Lol do it you can't hurt me you're a girl"

And then I saw Lana raise her arm; I ran and quickly grabbed it.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?"

"Oh hey dad..." Lana said.

" YOU KNOW WHAT THAT'S IT "

"What are you doing " Justin said.

I made a phone call and then grabbed Justin and Lana and put them in the changing room and locked the door.

"I AM SICK OF TIRED OF HEARING YOU GUYS FIGHT SO UNTIL YOU BECOME FRIENDS AGAIN IM NOT LETTING YOU OUT," I said.

" WHAT?? I HAVE A SHOW TONIGHT!!!" Justin said.

" AND IM HUNGRY" Lana said.

" Sorry if you don't make up, ill have to cancel the show"

"You can't do that scooter"

" Watch me"

" UGHH"

Lana's POV

"This is all your fault now I'm gonna starve to death" I said

" Are you serious right now MY FUCKING SHOW IS GOING TO BE CANCELED AND THERES NO WAY IM BEING FRIENDS WITH YOU"?

" Feelings mutual ass"

We pretty much sat silently for 30 minutes on the couch doing nothing and on our phones. I realized my lips were getting chapped, so I grabbed my bag and went to the mirror and put some lip-gloss on.

Justin's P.O.V

I can't believe this right now, maybe if I tweet something people will spam scooter and hell eventually let me out.

"@ScooterBraun locked me up in the changing room and won't let me out, HELP!"

Yes I'm getting so many responses. I realized Lana got up, she was putting her lip-gloss on and leaning over, which gave me a great view of her ass since she was wearing booty shorts, which gave me an idea. I smirked and walked up next to her squeezing her ass. She squealed.

"What the fuck Justin???" she said while hitting me.

" I have an idea how we can both get out of here" I said  

Authors Note

Cliff Hanger!