Chapter 4

I quickly grabbed the shot and chugged it and kept doing it I felt like I was going to throw up, I was on my fourth one when Justin yelling "done"

"FUCK" I screamed.

"Isn't that too bad "

I looked at him and I decided I'm going to slap him, I raised my arm and I guess he knew it was coming so he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to me and crashed his lips against mine. I was shocked, and started kiss back. Then it hit me I was getting dizzy. I felt so carefree, I didn't care who saw us kissing, his friends, my dad, because it didn't matter, all that matters is this moment right now.

Finally he stopped and said,

" Damn who know you could be good at kissing"

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me Bieber"

"How bout we continue upstairs" he smirked.

" I don't think so Bieber"

"Wanna get high?"

"Why not?" I said laughing.

It was just us outside smoking a blunt. I can't express how good and chilled I felt. We talked about the weirdest things; this was the first time in 6 years we got along. I wish this night lasted forever.

RING RING RING

I slowly open my eyes and took a moment to figure out where I was, when I realized I was in the living room on Justin's shoulder, I realized my phone was ringing.

"Shit"

I picked it up and it said 5 missed calls from dad.

"Fuck"

I called him back.

"Hey dad..."

"WHY THE HELL ARNT YOU ANSWERING YOUR PHONE"

"I was so tired last night dad I was sleeping"

I heard Justin get up. He groaned and said, "Who is that"

"IS THAT JUSTIN? WHY IS HE SLEEPING NEXT TO YOU?!?!"

Justin quickly covered his mouth and I whispered 'thanks'

"Let me speak to him right now"

I handed the phone to Justin

" Heey scooter"

"Where are you right now?"

"Ummm" I saw Justin looking around also confused where he was " the living room..?" I motioned yes.

" Seems like an excuse "

" No I swear its not what it seems like we just crashed here...?" he looked at me and I motioned yes again.

" You know what I have other things to worry about, please let me talk to my daughter" he handed the phone to me.

"Yes" I said

"I'm sorry I yelled at you, I just hate when you don't answer your phone"

"Its ok dad"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

I hung up and looked at Justin, Justin got up and looked around. I did too.

"What the fuck happened last night?" I said looking around. Then it hit me, this big pound in my head. "Oh god why is my head hurting me"

"Its called a hangover dumbass, and to answer your question, I don't know" he said while scratching his head.

"Well have fun cleaning up, ill be in my room," I said walking towards the stairs.

"Hey hey no, your gonna help"

"Why would I do that"?

"Cuz I can kick you out of this house"

"And I can call my dad"

"Can you like please help"?

"Omg did Justin say please"

"Don't make me regret it"

I laughed and grabbed a trash bag.

After we were done I went to my room and slept for like 5 hours, then Justin woke me up telling me he's going to go out and wont be home for a while, I didn't even bother asking him where he was going. So I decided to use this to my advantage and call my boyfriends over.

"Hey babe I'm home alone, wanna come over"

" Sure, of course I would, would it be cool to bring some people" Dylan said aka my boyfriend.

"I don't see a problem with that"

"Sweet text me the address"

"Will do"

I texted him the address and got ready. When he came I opened the door to see him and 20 other people, they started walking and I looked at Dylan saying,

"What the fuck Dylan?"

"Hey sorry word got around, hey it's alright" he said while cupping my face.

"Alright"

I took some shots and got a little wasted. Then I decided to take Dylan upstairs. We started laughing and making out. He pushed me against the bed and got on top of me kissing my neck and taking off my shirt and I did the same for him.

Justin's POV

I decided to go home early because I was tired, when I got home there was loud music and random people coming in. 'what the fuckkk' I thought to myself. I got out of the car and walked inside. They were so many drunk people, I'm gonna kill Lana. I asked people if they seen Lana but they all want a photo with me. When I realized she wasn't here I went and checked up stairs. And opened her door and saw her and this boy shirtless, practically having sex.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I said in disbelief

Authors note:

Hahah another cliff hanger! Another chapter tomorrow :)

Please vote and comment, it helps me know you like it 

Thanks for reading