Chapter 2

" You have no right to touch me," she said,

" I can do what I want" I smirked

Lana's POV

I cant believe what he did, I want to smack that smirk off his face so hard rn.

" Tell that to my dad" I said

He started coming closer and I started backing up until I hit the wall. He came closer our faces were bout to touch. So I turned my face. I felt his hot breathe say

" My idea requires me, you and that couch" he smirked.

" What the fuck Justin you hate me" I said looking at him and confused.

" I do hate you, but I don't hate your body" he said while biting his lip and checking me out.

" Fuck off " I said while pushing him off.

I would never in a million years sleep with him. I finally pushed him and sat on the couch and he sat next to me but I ignored him.

"I guess you'll never eat that juicy cheeseburger with melted cheese."

Omg my mouth was watering so much oh god I could eat 10 cheeseburgers right now. I faced him and said,

" What do you want?"

"You" he said

"Seriously Justin"

" Ill pretend to be friends with you and get out of here if you sleep with me "

"Are you serious"

" Yep hunger can cause you to do crazy things, so why don't I benefit from it." He smirked.

"This is a joke. Ill tell my dad what you're trying to do," I said laughing

" Then I'll tell your dad you have a boyfriend."

"Not funny Bieber you have no idea what hell do"

" Then do what I say," he said

" Hell no I have a boyfriend and you have a girlfriend REMEMBER"

"So? No one will know"

" No I'm not doing that with you"

" Fine I guess you're scared"

" Scared of what?"

"Me"

Is this boy for real right now?

" I am NOT scared of you"

" Prove it"

" You know what fine, but I choose when"

" Deal" he smirked

He got up, grabbed my wrist went to the door and said,

" I am so sorry Lana for being so mean to you, I really want to be friends again, and can you forgive me?"

I looked at him confusingly and then he whispered 'go with it'

" I guess I'm kind of over it and I do want to be friends with you again."

Suddenly the door opens and I've never been happier, I ran out and went to the diner.

My dad looked at Justin and he replied 'err...she was hungry haha'

" Um ok"

The next day

Justin's POV

Beep beep beep

I groaned and realized I had to get up. While I was showering I got a missed call from Scooter, so I quickly called him back.

" Hey you called me, is everything ok?"

" Yea I just need you to come to my office today as soon as possible?"

"Umm... sure "

"I just have to ask you something "

" Ok see ya soon"

I got ready and went to his office.

" H-hey" I said nervously, did Lana really tell her dad what our deal was.

" Hey Justin I have a favor to ask you."

" A favor?" I said with a relief.

" Yea I'm going out of town for the weekend for some business stuff and since Lana has kind of getting out of control I'm scared at what she's gonna do at home by herself"

" Soooo..?"

" Um I kind need someone to look after her."

" You want me to baby sit her?!?"

" Not babysit just look after her, maybe she can stay at your house, since you guys are friends again, and I do trust you and I think you are old enough to make smart decisions."

" You'd let her stay at my house," I said while smirking

" Hey don't get any ideas, I just don't have anyone else and I trust you Justin and if u do anything to ruin that, you'll pay BIG TIME"

"Ok ok ill look after the little tramp"

" Thank yo- what???"

" I mean princess, um yea ill look after the little princess," I said while smirking.

"Um okay"

" What do I get out of this"?

" Nothing you get to hang out with my daughter" he finished some signings on the paperwork and then looked at me and smiled.

Babysitting Lana omg this couldn't get better. Can't wait to tell her the news.

Authors Note:

Thank you guys for reading!