Chapter 3

I heard someone call my name and I turned around to see... oh speaking of the devil,

" Hey Bieber have you seen my dad I need to ask him ... something"

"Um he's in his office and hey did you decide when we are going to do it" I smirked

" If you thought I was for real with that, then your more of an idiot then I thought you were" She said while walking away but I grabbed her wrist to pull her back in front of me.

" Yea about that your dad is going out of town this weekend and I'm babysitting you, so your gonna have to stay at my house"

"... Wait what?!?! Babysit?!?! Staying at your house??? What the fuck???"

" Yea so ill get in your pants one way or another"

She seemed to ignore my comment since she walked off to go to Scooters office. Then suddenly I hear yelling... haha THANK YOU SCOOTER!!!!! I'm going to have so much fun with this.

Lana's POV

"DAD I CANT BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW I AM 17 I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!!! I DON'T NEED JUSTIN," I screamed

" Well maybe if your behavior hasn't changed for the worst I wouldn't have asked Justin to take care of you and now since you guys are friends it'll be fun"

" Omg I'm actually surprised your letting me stay at a BOYS house"

" I trust Justin, I know he wont do anything.. But you on the other hand" I rolled my eyes ' yea right' I thought to myself

"Do you think I'm gonna trash the house or something... do you think I'm gonna throw a huge ass party"

"There it is again"

" What?"

" You're cursing"

" Ass isn't a bad word, dad" I rolled my eyes.

" This attitude is unacceptable and you'll do as I say, young lady!!!"

"I HATE YOU!" I said and stormed off.

Did I really mean that... ugh no I didn't but I'm just so mad that I have to hang out with Justin everyday for 3 DAYS... how am I goanna survive. PLUS Justin's only 4 years older then me, don't know why my dad is acting like his 30. UGH!

The next day

Since today is the first day of 'Justin looking after me', I packed all my things and I got into my dads car so he can drive me to Justin's house. When we arrive, I'm in shock; his house is incredible it's a big Manson with so many palm trees and a fountain. I said my goodbyes and went inside the gate. I knocked on the door, no answer; I knocked again, no answer. ' Where the hell is he ' I thought. And then I heard someone walking behind me. I turned around to see a guy with his head down and his hoodie up wearing everything black, black hoodie, black pants, black shirt.

" You know the door is open," said Justin.

" Oh I didn't recognize, why do you look like you went to a funeral?" I said

"Because I had some things to deal with," he said while walking inside the house.

" Like what?" I said while struggling with my bag. " Can you carry this"?

" Lol no" I rolled my eyes. "And stop being noisy "

" Can you just carry is up the stairs"

"No"

" Its too heavy"

" Well then you shouldn't have packed so much"

I had it. I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the stairs. But I smelled something; I grabbed his arm again and smelled his hoodie.

" Justin were you smoking weed?!?!"

"What no"

" Your hoodie smells like weed"

"How do you know how weed smells like"?

" I've been to parties before Justin"

"Surprisingly"

"If my dad found out you do that stuff-" he cut me off by pushing me against the wall.

" He's not gonna find out right?"

" I don't know what's in it for me"

" What do you want"?

" To forget bout the deal we had before"

"What deal"

"The deal that we would sleep together"

"Ohhhhh that deal"

I nodded

"No"

" What do you mean no?"

" I mean it's a deal, you can't break deals"

" Ok lemme call my dad"

"Ok ok fine, but I promise you, you will sleep with me at some point, maybe even tonight" he smirked

" Yea right" I laughed " oh another thing, carry this to my room"

"You're staying in my room"

" Very funny"

He laughed.

He showed me my room and it was so big and nice, I was like having a moment until he ruined it

"Ok so here's your room, I'm gonna go now so don't bother me"

" Like I would"

I unpacked my stuff and sat on my bed and decided to upload another video of me dancing. Yes I am a dancer, and dancing helps me escape from the world, as corny as it sounds its true, I don't know something about dancing is amazing.

Then Justin walks in without knocking

" Hey so I'm having a party downstairs and if I see you downstairs, there's gonna be a big problem so stay here"

" a) You could knock b) I'm not a dog c) why cant I go downstairs?"

"Because I said so and your under my house therefore your gonna listen to me"

"Whatever I wouldn't go anyways"

"Good"

He slammed the door shut, which made me jump a little bit.

It was around 9 o'clock when I heard people coming, the music was so heard I couldn't even hear myself thinking! 'Why should I let Justin tell me what to do' and with that thought I got up, I put on a grey crop top I got from brandy Melville and some white jeans and converse and headed downstairs. They were playing Trap Queen and there are so many people, I could barely get through. I decided to go to the kitchen where everyone was pouring vodka into shot glasses or beer in red cups. When I got there I reached for the vodka bottle and before I could poor some in my shot glass, someone snatched it from me.

"Hey!"

" I told you to stay in your room" Justin said.

"Like I'm going to listen to you," I laughed.

He took the bottle and 10 shot glasses and placed them on the other side of the counter, where there's more room.

"Do you want to play a game?" he said while pouring vodka into the shot glasses.

"Um.. Ok" I said

" The game is simply, who ever drinks the 5 shots the quickest wins, and the winner will have to do something to the loser"

" 5 shots?!? I have never drank that much"

"I guess I'm gonna win then"

"Ugh fine"

"So if I win I get to kiss you on the mouth and if you win you can give the hardest slap ever"

"Fine, you seem a little to confident Bieber"

"Cuz I know I'm gonna win, on three... one....two...three"

Authors Note:

I decided to upload two chapters today so ENJOY :)

Thanks for reading