Chapter 15

CAUTION: MATURE CONTENT IS AHEAD. PRUDES... READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! 

P.S I need a person that looks like a real bad guy to play Sebastian. Any ideas? I imagine him with blonde hair and like always wearing a suit. 

My breathing quickly increased as Brooklyn’s lips found mine again. Our tongues teased each other as I savored her flavor. 

Her lips worked their way down my chin again, her tongue darting out to slowly lick my stubble. A ground resounded from my chest. She moved further down to my neck, sucking gently on the skin over my pulse. 

Her hands grasped the bottom of the t-shirt I was wearing. I lifted my arms as she swiftly pulled it over my head. She kissed my shoulder, biting lightly. 

Her tongue trailed down my chest, seeping in the groves of my abs. My pants were down in a flash, as were my underwear. 

Brooklyn’s mouth latched onto my hard member. I groaned, gripping my hands into her hair. Her tongue swirled around me. She slowly sucked me into her throat, swallowing me down as far as she could manage. She gagged lightly before releasing me. She repeated this again, and I already felt myself about to blow my load. 

Not yet, not yet! 

Her mouth sucked me in again, holding me in her throat longer than before. I jerked my hips back and forth, thrusting myself further into her throat. 

I stopped suddenly, refusing to let myself release so soon. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her back up to me. 

She looked into my eyes. “Zack… do you want me?” she said in a small voice. Her eyes shone a dull grayish-blue. 

“Yes.” I nodded my head frantically. 

“How much?” 

“More than you know.” I frantically placed my lips onto hers. “In every way possible.” She moaned lightly among hearing my words. 

I swiftly rolled over, pinning Brooklyn underneath me with my hips. I rested my palm against her warm cheek. She nuzzled into my touch. I ran my hand down her neck to her chest. I cupped her left breast in my hand, tweaking her already hardened bud. My mouth latched onto her other nipple, sucking hard. I switched sides, sucking the opposite breast and cupping the other. 

My fingers traced down her body, stopping at the apex of her thighs. She opened her legs for me, allowing my fingers to easily find her folds. They were slick with her juices. I moved my fingers slowly. Brooklyn moaned, thrusting her breast further into my mouth, moving her hips against my fingers. 

I pulled away to trail my lips down her torso. I darted my tongue into her bellybutton. I spread her legs wider, groaning as my eyes feasted on her. She wriggled underneath my intense gaze.