The meeting

Louis sighed as he walked through the forest his hands in his pockets as he thought about his horribly depressive life.

Harry sighs and gets up out of bed. "I should really clean this place up but im hungry, i guess ill do it later" Harrys thinks to himself. "Time for food, maybe a rabbit?" Harry goes outside and hunts for food trying to be careful not to spook his prey.

Louis continued to walk further into the forest for maybe an hour then decided it was time to go back. So he started walking the other way for a bit which only sent him deeper into the forest. "Shit! Where am I?" Louis asked himself.

As harry was walking he killed at least 2 rabbits and decided he should go home now and bring them with. He stopped for a moment because he saw what it appeared to be a human. He has never saw one before. I know hard to believe right a 1900 year old vampire never seen a human? Well it was because he was trapped all that time in a cold basement for half of his time alive and the other half training to kill things. So basically he was stuck around the palace. Vampires in the palace warned him about humans. They said if he ever saw one he had to kill it. But this human he looked so sad and well....he looked cute. Harry decides to creepily walk behind this human because he is interested.

Louis heard a stick break behind him which made him jump.Okay hes not alone he thinks.Oh god what if it's something that will kill me? Louis thought and started panicking a bit and looking around for someone or something "w-who's there? Please don't kill me!" Louis yelled out.

Harry jumped at this creatures voice. It scared him but his voice was so lovely. Harry was fascinated. "Hey! Its ok i wont hurt you". I appeared next to him."I'm Harry whats your name?" I asked in a gentle voice.