The Cabin part2

"Yeah i wouldn't mind. I don't sleep anyway." Harry shrugs and sees what it looks like to be claw marks on the door. Hopefully it wont come back harry thinks to himself. "Well its just the living room, a kitchen and this bedroom. But it has a basement, do you wanna go down their or no?" Harry asks him.

"No, I don't think I want to see the basement..." Louis says. Louis had a fear of the basement he just thinks that something is not right even looking at the door.

"Ok" Harry hears the beep come from the oven. "It seems like your rabbit is done. Want to come sit on the table in the kitchen?" Harry says and goes to the oven and pulls out the rabbit meat checking if it got cooked all the way. Louis nodded and went to the table in the kitchen and sat down.

Harry hums a melody he has in his head and puts the rabbit meat on a plate and puts it by Louis. Harry sits across the table and doodles with his claw on the wood.

Louis smiled a bit at harrys voice it seems like he is a good singer then he cringed a bit at the sound of Harrys claws on the table wood. "Are you like trying to scare me or something?" Louis asks him.

"No i just do this when I'm bored. I'll stop if it bothers you. Hows the rabbit meat is it ok?" Harry asks putting his claws back into his fingers.

Louis cringed again at the way the claws dissapeared into harrys flesh. "Okay that's a little gross just saying... and the rabbits pretty good you did a excellent job at cooking it" Louis says to him.

Harry laughs a little. "Sorry its just a habit of mine. So tell me a little bit about yourself?" Harry smiles.

"There's not much to tell... My life sucks..." Louis says frowning the sadness in his voice harry can hear it.

"Come on Louis I'm sure things will get better in time" Harry looks at him.

"Yeah maybe..."Louis looks into harrys eyes just now realizing how beautiful his green eyes were.

Harry stares into louis blue soft eyes then snaps out of his trance when he hears growling at the door. "Shit i didn't expect they would find me" Harry still looking into Louis eyes. "Louis go to the bedroom and lock the door" Harry panics a little.

Louis eyes went wide and he nodded and ran to the bedroom locking the door behind him.