Family problems2

"Our kind is probably even more horrible. You want to sit Lou?" Harry asks. Louis nodded and blushed at the nickname. "So yeah my evil step mom wants me to come back so she can 'protect' me and by that i mean locked up in the basement forever." Harry says with a frown.

Louis looked at him "Really? Why would she do that? That's horrible.." Louis mumbles sad still thinking about his past.

Harry looks at him and frowns a little. "Whats wrong is there something you're not telling me? And yeah she wants to rule everything! But tell me whats wrong. You can trust me," Harry says.

Louis sighed "As I said my life sucks. I haven't exactly said why though" Louis says still frowning.

"Do you want to tell me what happened in your life?" Harry asks hesitantly. "You don't have to if you don't want to yet Louis,"Harry says and puts a hand on his shoulder gently.

"Yeah I guess... Well it all started going down hill when I was 14... I came home from school one day to see my parents dead..." Louis says biting his lip.

Harry cringes at the memory of his dad dead. "I understand what you went through" Harry says. "But that's the reason why you were in the forest?" Harry asks him.

"Well, You see when my parents died I became an orphan. I went into foster care, Which put me into foster home after foster home. Each worst than the next but they finally found me a good home with a wonderful family that I loved. When the exact same thing happened once again. I came home from school and found my foster parents dead as well and ran and didnt look back." Louis said his voice cracking at the last part and tears formed in his eyes.

"Aww Lou" Harry says with almost tears in his eyes as well from the story. "Its going to be ok soon. Things in life happen for a reason. You will be happy soon i promise. We will both be happy soon," Harry says with a slight smile and looks at louis wiping a little tear that escaped from louis' eye.

"W-Why does everyone I love keep dying? What have I done to deserve this?" Louis says more tears falling from his blue eyes.

"You don't deserve this, nobody in the world deserves this." Harry says opening his arms so louis can hug him. Louis instantly went into harrys arms because he needed it right now.