Adventure 1 : Finding Daddy Kris's Style!

(A/N: ok all the exo babies are 5 years old! The oldest are Xiumin and lulu which are 2 months older. Lay is 3weeks older and Baekhyun and Chen are 2 weeks older. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo are 6 days older. Tao is 4 days older. Kai is 2 days older and Sehun is the youngest! )

Sehun Mind~

I don't really care for my daddy today. Today was my swag day!  bubble tea in my hand and another with my scooter.

"Hunnie!!!," i turn my fabulous head towards the voice, I see my big bros running to me!" Daddy is talk to a mirror!! Tao says it might be a Ghost!" Lulu and Xiumin say together.

No P.O.V.

The babies soon run towards the the big door that says " Mommy and Daddy Room" they see that all the brothers were there peeking at their Appa from a crack. They soon bunch up together to see their daddy walking in circles.

"How do I say it! God damn my head!! Ugh!! Nothing is matching today!" Kris banging the mirror for his failure.

After the little show Tao was worried and wobbles his way to his Appa. "Daddy why are you speaking to the mirror?" Tao crooks his head to Appa.

"Tao baby, I don't know what to wear!" Rocking Tao and him back and forth.T^T

"AAAAPPPPPPPAA!!!"
The babies soon run full speed to their daddy, some fall and others trip.

"What are you babies doing?"daddy Kris raises a eyebrow.

"Daddy we want to helpz you!"
"Hunnie will help and Ace will too!" Both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo yell while holding Ace and pointing to Sehun. Sehun had style like his proud Appa.

"Daddy I know how you feelz, I been thez before a long time before!" Sehun shouted and put his hand on his hip. Soon enough all the babies agree.

"Fine but if you Mommy doesn't like it, your in trouble, my style is on the line." Daddy Kris stands walking into the closet which could have been a guest room. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo followed by the others run towards the closet full wobbling speed.

Sehun Mind~

I never run but my proud Appa needed help so I sacrificed my fab legs for his need. He's going to bow beneath the weight of my Power!

Soon enough we arrive at the fab closet room of Appa and Umma.
"Channie, Soo, Kai find a style for Appa! Style,... Bad Butt!"

"Chennie, Baekie, Lulu and Xiuminie find Style, Fancy Life!"  

"For the best for Appa, Yixie, Tao and finally but not least Me! We find style, Romantic Prince!" Big bros soon went everywhere while Appa laughed at us. Soo struggled taking a shirt off, while Channie was cheering he on.

My Fabulous mind went to work picking the perfect things for Appa, Yixie was scolding the others says Mommy deserves better than what they put together.

"You babes better not mess the cloths!"Daddy shouts.

"Nee! Daddy!"

Yixie soon found a white t- shirt that says, LOVE ME MORE. And I found some grey skinny jeans that looked fab but not as fab as me. Tao looked for shoes, and saw these Gucci white,black, gold shoes. All of us agree and we all go find the accessories.

"Née, Hunnie will this work!" Tao holds up a pink necklace.

"Fudge no! Too ugly!"

"Tao! That's Umma! Be careful with that!" Lay snaps. 

"This one! It's gold! Perfect!!!"

Meanwhile in the closet ~

"Hey Soo!" Chanyeol calls out.

"Yea Channie?" Kyungsoo  wobbles over.

"What to call Mommy?" Chanyeol holds up his phone his mom brought for him.

"Why Channie? Umma is working." Kyungsoo says fiddling with his Pororo Shirt.

"To ask what style Umma likes for Appa!"

"Yea! Channie you are Super Smart!!!" Soo hops up while Kai just heard what their doing and hops up too finding his big bro smart.

"Of Course! We're Umma's Sons after all!"

"Hurry Channie! Call Umma!"Kai shouts happly.  

Chanyeol clicks the name
'Mommy💞💸💰'

'..........hello! Channie my baby! is there a problem or is Daddy being weird 😰?!"

"Hello!! Umma!"
"Hey mommy Kai and me are here too!😂"

"Soo, Kai what do babies want?😅"

"Umma what style do you like from Appa!?😃"

"Well,....huh I guess how he thinks he's bad butt.😘 is that all?"

"Nope!"

"What else?"

"Buy Lotz of Meat💕😍!!"

"Ok bye bye babies🎀!"

"I love you Mommy!! Bye!!"

The three babies soon have the challenge in the bag and afterward wobbles to the cloths that will make their mommy go GaGa over Appa.

~~~The style is Ready!

"Appa you will love me forever when you see what I picked for you!" Hunnie shouts while covering his Appa's eyes with his small hands.

"All I want is to see that you babies didn't mess with my cloths."
Daddy Kris scolds his off springs.

All the the Exo babies went to go stand next to the dummy with the Fab cloths for their Very Big Ego Daddy.

"Appa open your eyes!" Yeolie screams with Soo jumping up and down while Kai sucks on Fried chicken. That he called after the chat with Umma.

Daddy Kris quickly looks over the dummies and see his babies smiles while others are doing poses to make the dummy look swaggy.

" I love the one Kyungie, Yeolie, and Kai." Kris says ignoring his Hunnie crys and whining. Taking the cloths off the dummy, walking towards the door to change.

"I should have won!"
Hunnie yells towards the trio.

"We called Umma and asked which style is better, but you never said that we could call!" Channie smirked with Kyungie and Kai following.

Hunnie was about to yell when umma came an hugged his cute babies.

"Where's your crazy Appa?"

"Right here!"Kris says while pulling Suho to their date.

"Who watching the kids!"
"The nanny is here so let's go!"

"Be good for Umma ok!"

"Ne!"

(Author: so you like?
It's my first story doing this so cut me some Salk.

Please comment and vote! )