Adventure 4 : Interviewing Wu Kyungsoo

Today we will be interviewing young Wu Kyungsoo. Now Mr. Kyungsoo we all want to know how you view your family.

Mr. Wu Kyungsoo how do you view your area around you?

How Kyungie view the world will scary your pants off or so Kyungie was told.

How about your Mommy Suho, do you think he's a good mother?: obviously Kyungie would love my mother. but he can be a hand full.  Kyungie makes the food with mommy and eat snacks with him. why wouldnt Kyungie love mommy? he gave birth to Kyungie ! and trust Kyungie, mommy was in so much pain my dad took a selfie with him in labor. also he gives Kyungie lots of lots of money!!! Kyungie mom is no regular mom, a CEO of the kim group, having ten kids with an idiot, named Kris Wu. So you couldn't imagine how Kyungie mom can handle ten kids and a man that can't find his style.

I heard that your Daddy Kris is not the sharpest knife, is this true?: again a grown man that can't find his Style it's a dream guy like people see him. He's cool and has a BIG EGO when it comes to his looks, he says the only reason why we're cute is that he is too beautiful and had to share that with the world. And when he said that Hunnie can dye his hair just by drinking Kool Aid and the cause of that was Hunnie getting red teeth and daddy getting a red mark on his cheek by mommy.

What about your big twin brothers, Luhan and Xiumin?: you mean boazi and lulu? Don't tell lulu we call Minnie boazi because that's his special name for him. Lulu is a great big bro but Kyungie hate it when he takes Kyungie to this manly contest because he knows Kyungie is the smallest brother! In the other hand Minnie is quiet and holds Kyungie around the house playing baby, so you would imagine Kyungie hardships with these two making Kyungie feel like the maknae than Hunnie.

Yixing is the second mom if I'm correct?: not really he just wants to be like mommy, a CEO because he could buy as many unicorns as he can! Kyungie is more of the mom than Yixie. Yixie takes naps everywhere, Tao's Gucci closet, Yeolie's and Kyungie's TV which he lays on top of the TV. Yixie isn't like any other baby, daddy to him that his a Unicorn in which Kyungie wants to be one too, but Daddy said I'm a Squishy penguin.

What about the singing twins Baekhyun and Jongdae? :
Kyungie will make a blood bath out if Baekie, he's not the only singer in the family! Oh!....Kyungie's apologies. Let Kyungie bow for the sorrys. Ugh, Daeie is a troll, no one can control a Mega Troll like him. He even said that he's publishing a book, The Guide of Trolling,
By: Wu Jongdae ( Troll of the Wu family ), trust Kyungie, it's the best book out there! UGH!! Now Baekie, he the worlds most annoying creature to walk on the earth. Kyungie can't believe he's related to Kyungie and Yeolie.

Let's start with Chany- ( was interrupt by Kyungie talking) : CHANYEOL's the BEST BROTHER IN THE WORLD! He Plays the a piano that Kyungie loves, Kyungie sings a song and Yeolie says Kyungie's better than Baekie, in which Kyungie already knows! Channie sleep walks and takes Kyungie with him, and when he drools Hunnie and Chennie measure how much he drools. Yeolie also makes Kyungie happy with playing with Kyungie!

And the Kyung Fu Panda Tao?:
That panda is a Gucci Addict! Gucci is his life, Air, Food, he lives off of Gucci. Daddy is always dragged off by the Gucci Panda. He never approved of Mr. Chips living with us, Kyungie's pet frog who only eats chips. Also is the first baby to get a phone for his Gucci updates. Mommy was tried of getting the updates that his laptop crushed with so much Gucci!

How is Wu's Jongin doing?:
Ahh, sweet Jongin is an angel! He compliments Kyungie's singing and cooking. We play mommy and daddy together with Mr. Chips. He says Mr. Chips is a lucky frog for having a Kyungie like me. He also protects Kyungie with Yeolie's help. Helps Kyungie by getting Kyungie taller by drinking milk!

Finally, the Maknae, Sehun, what's he been up too?:
Taking Mommy's money and if anyone says who took it, say it's Wu Sehun, not Wu Kyungie. Anyway, he's been ok for an obsession for Lulu and Minnie. He's like Tao with Gucci except it's with Minnie and lulu. He has a photo book of the the twins, Hunnie has a secret camera with him so he takes pictures.

Over all how do you feel about your family?: Kyungie's family is crazy yet fun. Kyungie won't change them for the world because Kyungie loves them. Also Kyungie already tried selling them on eBay. And if anyone wants them their still up on eBay.

Oh ok, if anyone wants them it's on eBay. Anyways that's all for today. Please thank Wu Kyungsoo for let's us interview him. Goodbye and thanks for watching.

Authormin hopes you like the story! Atlantis adventures, I'm still writing so wait for part 2!!!

Please vote
Please comment
And please follow! ^_−