Adventure 5 : Part 2; At Atlantis

Hey Minnie do you smell Beacon? Lulu says while sniffing the air for a closer hint of the usual smell.

Hmm? Now that my head is thanking about it, it dose!
Minnie runs around tracking the food while his twin brother try's to catch up as fast as possible with his short legs.

At the other side of the park~

And then I said, I won't eat your food I promise!, then I ate the whole plate and ran!! Beakie laughter, tears coming down but was carful not to mess his perfect eyeliner. Chen was standing proud as can be, chest up, legs straight, hand up in the air. Hunnie was the only baby not enjoying this so called vacation with these two UNFABS, Turing his fabulous head his small nose picks up a sent of beacon.that's weird? Why would a pig be here?

Deciding the fabulous Hunnie turns and opens his mouth to the trolls, don't you guys smell that?

The proud Troll and Sassy Diva look at the little Hunnie. Baekie! Is that you!

Of Couze not! Baekie crossed his arms not wanting to look at his twin. I mean when your brother calls you beacon you know sh*t going to happen. And that was him ignoring little Dae.

Aish! Whatever you UNFABS. Hunnie got out of his seat under the umbrella where they were chilling at that was set up by Youngjae their personal butler at the water pearl they found.

Ugh! Fine Hunnie! You Fab Queen! The little twins then follow their little Hunnie.

Meanwhile with Yixie and Tao~

GUCCI umbrella, GUCCI swim suits, GIVENCHY sun screen. All the confronts of life was laid out towards the two Divas.

Gucci is my life Yixie. It's the way if life of the Wu family. Tao said to a Gucci filled Yixing who was clothed by Tao himself.

I like Gucci too but I love Givenchy Tao. Tao looked like a cheated girlfriend at the Little Lays. Yixie sat back with his Givenchy sunglasses.

Lays your a Wu!! YOU HAVE TO LOVE THE GUCCI FEVER!! If not you- Tao tiny nose picked up an smell of UnGucci. Ugh not my style!

Hey Lays you smell UnGucci?
He nodded, they made Yugyeom get all their new GUCCI products in a pile and put a fan near it so their area would only consent of the so called
GUCCI FEVER.

Maybe it's Baekhyun being Baekhyun. The Yixie diva said with sleepily eyes.

Yea maybe.

Wait never mind I have to check. Lay said then grabbing a GUCCI lover away.

Soon all the of the Wu-lets traced the sent to a pair of donut twins laying in their floatys sulking in the sun.

Kyungie greets you to the Chansooin tan shop. Kyungie said while not moving for his spot but Yeolie who only rolls over for a better tan.

So it's you guys that smell like beacon! Xiumin sadly dropped. To think I was so close to food!

What! NAH THATS JONGIN! Yeolie pointed over at a Jongin.

The twins roll over once more and splash into the water, not one having a tan. They all wobble towards little Jonginie.

When they arrive, they jaws drop, their eyes pop out, nose smelling BEACON!!

Jongin!!! You BLACK!!! The older twins shout at the chicken lover.

Is it good so far?????!!!!!!!
Lol I crack myself up!
Anyways please comment more! Your comments make me write the stories more and better! I love when you guys comment!

PLEASE VOTE
PLEASE COMMENT
PLEASE FOLLOW!😊