Adventure 3 : Part 1; Going to Atlantis

So now the Exo Family is going to Atlantis!! It's a Vacation place that is all water parks, huge hotels! Now let's see how Daddy Kris and Mommy Suho control their tiny Babies in a huge water park.

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY KAI!!!

------------------

"ROAD TRIP!!!" The cubby potatoes yell at the top of their lungs. While Hunnie says this is not Fabulous! because all he wants is to sit next to the older twins, Lulu and Minnie. Meanwhile he sits with troll twins, Chennie and Baekie. How did my life get to this point!!!

"Hey~Hunnie. You want to......PLAY GO!!!" Baekie says with a cheeky grin, hopping in his booster seat. Well all the Suholits and Krislits were in their booster seats, why wouldn't they? They are baby's in a van going to the U.S.A for a vacation!

"Like I would play with a peasant like you!" Hummus crosses his small arms and turns his head, not wanting to look at his big Brother.

Baekie then sudden burst out crying, Chen who saw his twin crying copied him too. His thoughts were, we're twins so if you cry I will cry too even if it's fake because we're both TROLLS!!

"Why are there crying you POTATOES!!!" Lulu shouts to the rest who stop what their doing, Jonginie who stops eating fry chicken with the younger twins the ChanSoo, and wakes Yixie and Panda Tao. All of them look at their mad big brothers. Who look like smoke is coming out their ears with red faces.

"Hunniez dontz wantz te Pleyz with me!!" Chen looks over to beakie with ' this is want I was crying for?" Look on his.

"Okay but why are you crying Chens?" Chen smirks and takes out troll plan 37# in his plan and makes tears roll down his cubby camel cheeks. Ah I'm going to love today, you did your self Kim Jongdae, you did good, smirking to himself.

Chen holds onto his arm, then looks at Soo, and Chanyeol, with one look Soo knew what he was doing. You see Chen and the younger twins make Troll Plans together, they all benefit from it, it's so happen that 37# was Soo plan. Chanyeol saw the look and grabbed his leg with Kyungie holding his head.

"You see Hyung, we were playing and got hurt by playing tags." Tao turns with Yixie who is sleeping on his back. I never saw them play? Oh we'll who cares!

"Oh then come sit with Yixie! He will take cares for your Boos!" Boazi said with his hand doing a solute.

Chen and the the younger twins jump off their booster seats while Tao, climbs off his booster seat. The three trolls go to the back with Yixie and get theirselves seated. Chanyeol helps little Soo up and bulks his seat belt. He then gets his cubby self into the seats and bulks.

"So~ what are you three up too?" Fab Hunnie said over the seat.

"Why do you want to know!"Channie crosses his arms. With Soo nodding his head.

"Well I won't tell, but with a price." The three babies lean closer wanting to know.

"..... At the water park, take mommy's credit card" they all nodded the contract is sealed, Hunnie won't speak and they take Mommy's Credit Card.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

At Atlantis🐬

"Ok kids line up! Go to your groups of three ok!" Kris yells to the babies like a general, while other fathers looked at kris with WtF faces. Kris only shoots back like 'I can control my kids better then you' face. Suho only face plates, why did I have to get pregnant with this idiot.