Chapter 8 - Thank You!

I post a soundtrack to every chapter. listen, read and enjoy ❤

*Adam's POV*

I didn't think about where i am going to take her or what i am going to tell her, i just needed her with me, i needed more time with her. I don't know why but... sometimes i see that she's the only one who can understand me without i even speak. She is different to me. I love the way she talks and the way she remains silent, i love how beautiful she looks without even trying to be, I love her obsession with the rain and it's smell. Every time it rains, i remember her. I love her quiet simple smile, her black curly hair. 'Am i falling for her! Will she turn out from a bestfriend to a lover!!'
All i know now that i am just happy with her sitting beside me in the car.

"Adam! Just snap out of it." she said," Where are we going."

"Don't worry, I am not gonna kidnap you or something. " i said jokingly, she punched me playfully.

I stopped the car in a street facing the sea shore, i parked the car to the other side, got out of the car and opened the door for her.

"Such a perfect place for having a walk though." she said impressively as getting out of the car.

I took her hand and crossed the street to the other side where we could walk along the sea shore on the sand, the wind was blowing and the sky was nearly clear, We started walking along.

"I have a dream." I looked at her and then to the side of the sea shore.

"We all do have a dream." She smiled, the most beautiful smile i have ever seen in my whole entire life.

"You asked me before if i still write... and i was about to tell before you received a call from your cousin telling you about your mother." i continued, "Well, i did write a new novel, I know that i have written many stories before and you were always the first one to read it and give me the feedback as you're my first Trusted reader. But this book is different... i-iam planning on something. "

"And what is it?" she asked.

"I want it to be the #1 best-selling novel, and i am going to be the international best-selling author. " i said confidently.

She looked me in the eyes in a surprise for seconds.
"WOOW!!, Adam this is so beautiful, i-i know you can make it, your writings are simply amazing and meaningful, and it worth it, You know i believe in you and in your dreams as well." she said with an excitement in her eyes.

"But..." i hesitated.

"But what?!!." she said straightforwardly.

"There's so many hard steps must be taken, and honestly i have no idea how to take it."

"No, you're gonna make it. " she emphasized, " Never give up on your dream... You're gonna try,you may fail, you'll keep on trying until it all turn out to be true." she continued, " And i am here for you, i will support you and i will lift your spirit up whenever you feel down. "

"You've already lift my spirit up by your beautiful words, You're the best. " i smiled.

"Aren't you gonna tell me it's name, the book i mean!"

"PLUVIOPHILE"

"oh my god!! Th-that's literally me.!" she said in a surprise.

"Yeah." i smiled, "let's have a seat."

*Norabel's POV*

We both sat down on the sand beach side by side, it was the first time for us to go out together outside the school, i could say that i was so freaking happy, 'I love him... I love him it's true, deep inside my heart i believe that the love i have for him is real, and it's been that way all along, i don't care if he doesn't see me the same way but i do.

"Norabel, i wanna give you something. " he said.

"Then give me something!" i smiled.
He put his hand inside his jeans pocket and took out a small little box.

"Give me your hand." He smiled.

He opened the box and it's a silver bracelet!.

He hold my hand and put it around my right hand wrist.
I was totally speechless, amazed, i was just smiling like an idiot and my heart was jumping out of it's place!.

"It looks perfect in your hand, Never take it off." he eyed me smiling.

I just looked at him in a surprise.
"A-adam...THANK YOU!." was all i could come up with. But he obviously could notice how happy i really was.

"let me tell you that it's really the best day of my life... Thank you for listening to me...thank you for being here for me. " he said.

"i am the one who should thank you Adam." i said in inaudibly voice.

He then stood up and stretched his hand out to help me get up.

********

After he drive me home, i went upstairs, i found zack standing in my doorstep.

"Zack!" i strained.

"Hey Norabel, Where were you?."

"I-i... i was with Adam." i said, looking away, "let's come in and talk."

"Adam?!" He eyed me putting his fingers through his hair,"So why didn't you respond my calls and messages.? " he seemed irritated.

"I-i did not recieve any!." I said.

"Okay next time make sure to check your damn phone." he raised his voice.
I looked in my phone, i found 8 missed calls and a message from Zack, i widened my eyes as i saw this and then i turned to him.

"Z-zack i am really sorry, i didn't hear my phone. " i looked at him and he was looking away from me.

"I was sick worried about you and you don't give a damn about me."

"Hey what's wrong with you yelling at my face, i have told you that i didn't hear the phone, there's no need for all this. "

"Okay whatever, i am leaving." he said while walking downstairs.

"ZACK, WAIT." i Said.

"I just wanted to come and see if you need anything and that everything is okay, goodbye." He said.

"I-i am sorry again." i eyed him.

"No problem. " He smirked, and went on his way out.

I entered and closed the door,
'Was i really hard with Zack!' i don't know, i don't want to think about this, it was a great time spending it with Adam, i didn't want the day to be ruined.
I took my phone and called my mother.

"Mum... I missed you so much, how are you doing." The tears fell from eyes.

"Missed you my girl, i-i am okay don't worry." she sounded very tired. "Tell me how are you doing?"
'Should i tell her that i am not okay,lost and tired!'

"I am okay mother" not meaning a bit of it, "waiting to see you soon."

"See you soon beautiful. "

"Goodbye."

"Goodbye, be safe."

I went to the kitchen and made a sandwich, i entered my room, i kept thinking about this morning, about Adam's dream and that i am the only who told me about it. The bracelet, Him.
I feel that my world is going to be turned upside-down.