Eval Darkness

Well here we are at the beginning of the story. I new start of a book and a chapter. So, back to the story, here is what you need to now. Back in the day before human race, lived darkness. Rage poured out onto every single planet in the universe. Red clash of blood, swords sharp as a needle and Eval (You can call him Evil if u want) is more evil than anyone as spirit, human or alien. He sort to use a magnificent power called... "The Sepur" (Se-fa). The Sepur can use protection, healing, strength, swiftness and durability. Eval wanted to use this power on the final planet, Tricy (Tr-ic-ky). Everyone screaming for mercy beset one man. One man who was brave enough to fight among 200 others against 2000 enemies. War was great for Tricy as they managed to slay over 1500 enemies without losing any men. Tricy won and the Sepur fell to its burial somewhere deep on that brave planet. With everything back at peace, Eval sacrificed himself in his own ship next to a tip of rubbish. What a way to end darkness once and for all or that is what we thought...

Eve is just a normal girl living a normal life. Nothing is stopping that from happening. She has her friends as nearly everyone does and learning new topics at School. She is the only sister with parents and a brother. Her most scariest worry is dieing. I know this because this happened a few months ago...
"What is ur biggest worry?" Eve's Mum asked with a worried grin.
Eve replied, "Death."
There is my proof. So why am I mentioning this information? Probably because it is just a bit of fun. There is a back story into all this, so let's start from the beginning of the story.