Hello or Goodbye?

"Jamie! Wake up fish!" A little voice cried out. It was Harry. Let me explain. Harry is Jamie's best friend. They both known each other for a long time. If Eve was ill and wasn't at School, Harry would be there for Jamie. Okay now u know. Back to the story. Harry only just arrived when Jamie took a bad hit.
"Brb. Don't move!" Harry squealed.
"I can't move, remember?" He suddenly remembered. Harry rushed to the student office to ring 999.
"Miss, call 999 now!!" He exclaimed.
"Why?" Miss said whilst looking confused at Harry.
"Cause my friend cannot move!" Harry said with a temper in his voice.
"Okay. Here you are." Miss handed him the phone over.
"Is this the police?"
"Yes..."
"I am at Tollbar Academy in New Waltham. My friend cannot move, he is stuck. He got attacked when the Science Block burst into flames. Please come." Harry explained.
"Okay, stay there till we get there."
"Okay, bye and thank you Sir."
"No problem."
"Thank you miss." Harry rushed out to Jamie and told him everything.
Does anyone else feel like your gonna cry? No-one? Ok... It was only a matter of time till the paramedics and the Police came. The Paramedics rushed to Jamie and... BOOM! WHOOSH! CRASH! A huge explosion came from the 1st and 2nd block which nearly hit Jamie and everyone else. The fire was bigger than the other explosion. The solution for the Police was to get every civilian evacuated from the School to the Hospital or where ever they needed to be.
"Don't... Trust... Anybody..." Jamie choked on his words trying to speak to Harry and passed out.
"We need to get this person to safety and medically checked out Boss!" Said the Inspector.
Now, if you had to ask me, the narrator, how to describe someone dieing, it would have been difficult and it certainly was. I have never done this before. Anyway, whilst all this madness dramatic was going on... There was another part of Space that is pretty much called, Known, even tho it us unknown. There was strange things happening there such as...