Unexpected Visit

2,000,000 years after Eval and his people was destroyed, lived Earth with 7,000,000,000 people living on it. Eve was one of them. She woke up at 7:00am every weekday for School. She would moan, scream and cry because she wanted to go back to sleep. Anyway, she would get up, message her friends, get ready for School, eat breakfast and hop onto the School bus. She sat next to her best friend Jess and they would talk about random stuff you don't even need to know about. When she arrived at School, she would say hi to her friends and then her other friend would take her off somewhere else away from her friends. At 90C is where her form room is for CY6 (Cygnus 6). Once form is finished, she and the pupils of the School go off to their boring lessons throughout the day. That was her normal, everyday school life. She sometimes finds School boring or exciting. One day she found it very exciting and unusually, scary and creepy. It was the middle of the day when she said bye to her boyfriend and her friends. She was about to leave for Period 4 (Lesson 4) when a huge explosion away from the Science block. Fire bursted into smoke and the Science block was no more. Weird, clown masked people charged through the explosion towards Eve. Her boyfriend Jamie, tried to fight them but with a lot of hostiles, he was stabbed in the chest and fell onto the rock hard floor.
"Who are you and why are you here?" Eve said rubbing her eyes full of tears.
"My name is a Mr. Eval and I am here to take you away from him."
"Why?? How is that gonna change anything?!"
"You wanna end up like him?"
"No!" Eve screamed.
Eval grabbed her by the arm and flew into a tiny, portal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope u enjoyed that chapter :) Where have Eval and Eve gone? Is that the end of Jamie? Stay tuned in for the rest of the story :P