The Dark Huster

"Welcome to the pinnacle of the Known." Eval started. At this point, Eve was wondering where the hell she was.
"I am a human and cannot breath in Space." She continued. "I am saying how am I not dead?" She had an excellent point but did she think that Eval cared if she died or not? Eval is different to anyone and he is not mortal. To be honest, he is pretty old. Eve tried to move but for some reason she couldn't.
"You are wondering why you can't move." Eval was pointing his index finger on the flying ship. Eve was handcuffed on both her legs and arms; she was also tied in rotten chains to the ship. She was unfortunately... stuck.
After a couple of inpatient minutes, they arrived on a weird platform. There was people waiting. Eve was untied from the ship and the chains were gone.
"Greetings, my lord." Said the guy with a weird hat and hoodie...
"Good morning Eval." Said another guy.
"It's the afternoon..." Eval continued. "fix my ship and u can have it with honour but in return, u can give me, 'The Dark Huster'."
"You have my thanks!" They said. Eval seemed to be a confusing person but besides that, he wants the most powerful ship in the universe. He craves it. The person was more than happy to have the ship Eval came in. They carried on walking deeply on the port. A few hopeless, poor children came begging for money.
"Clear off!" Eval shouted. Eve was getting very worried and had nowhere to go. Eventually, they arrived at the garage and there was the magnificent ship, sat there like it was ready for them, Eve wasn't. It was shaped like a pure bird, it had deep colours of black and on the inside, there was 4 easily shaped out rooms. Very strange. They hopped in, Eve didn't, she stood there like a dog that was waiting for its treat. This wasn't a treat, it was treason of the highest order.

I'm the narrator, who is suppose to tell this story really well and I'm failing. Why did I put that I have no idea.