Work

When I woke up I asked after sleeping at my moms house, if I could use her bathroom to get ready for work. She looked at me and sayed yes. After bathing and getting dressed I missed my mom goodbye and headed off to work. As I was driving a car came out of no where and tried to run me off the road which was quite strange I had no enemies. So I pulled over to the police station before heading to work, to file a police report. They asked if I knew how the person look but sadly I had no clue after that I headed straight to work. When I got inside my boss hugged and stayed that he's sorry for my loss. I then looked at him and said what loss! Before he could answer I got a text from Olivia saying that Audre is dead. I immediately dropped the phone breaking it. I once again ran off and drove to my apartment where I tuned into aiden. Aiden told me I should have a seat so he invited me inside his apartment and gave me some coffee and watched some TV. He made me feel so special and safe and before I knew it I kissed him and he kissed me back. I then told him I had to go and that I don't think it would be right of me to spend a night in your apartment when I have my own. I ran out of the apartment and quickly ran across the street from where I live. As I was crossing I saw this big light and when I turned the car came right at me. All I remember is waking up in the hospital, and the first person I saw was Olivia and aiden.