Party time

When I awokened from my sleep I decided to take out the clothes I bought yesterday for the party. When I heard a knock on the door it was audre!

Audre: hey girl! So you excited for the party tonight.

Mariah: Not nearly, I don't even have a date.

Audre: Well that's no problem because I have one for you and he's waiting right outside the door.

Mariah: What you little .... Uhhh, sometimes I swear your crazy.

Audre: I just might be... Lol, now you stay there while I go an get him, and he lives right in the area and a friend of my sister.

Mariah: Whatever Mrs matchmaker.

As she opens the door, my face widened, was I destined to meet this man everywhere I go I see him.

Mariah: Wow! We've get to stop meeting like this.

Audre: I guess you to know each other.

Aiden: I would put it like that.

Audre: How exactly.

Mariah: Well miss nosey! We met in the mall he bumped into me and we started talking.

Audre: Ummm... How come I'm hearing about thus just know

Mariah: You don't have to know everything I do, a know.

Aiden: So.. Mariah can I be your date to audres sister engagement party, he said with a smile.

Mariah: why certainly, I giggled.

Audrey: Well me and Mr aiden over hear will be going see you at the party.

Later that night as I got dressed and put on my pumps, I heard a knock on my door it was aiden with a box of chocolate and a single rose on top it was the most romantic thing I've ever saw.

Mariah: Thanks! How kind of you.

I gently placed the box of chocolate in the fridge an put the single rose in some water. I then shut and licked my door and headed to aidens car where he drove us to the party. We then greeted everyone and sat at the dinner table to have something to eat but as I was seating I noticed there was no sign if Audre around, how can she missed her own sisters party. I then got the taught out of my mined and assumed she was just stuck in traffic. As we was seating they served peach cobbler and wine with mash potatoes and coley flower with corn bread. Seeing that Audrey family is from the south I see why they served us it and it was certainly delicious, but the parties almost over and no sign of audre. I then felt a touch on my hand Aiden telling me that he has to leave that something came up , I then nodded and said OK.