You see another boy around the town month later. (Vikk)

Vikk

As time went on you found yourself slowly but surely missing him more and more. You even started doubting your decision to leave him but you also knew that if you hadn't of left then, you would have never left. You were finally getting back to normal though. You moved in with your friend and even went on a date but he was no good. No one compared to Vikk.

As you were running around the football fields you couldn't help but hear that loud laugh that could only come from one person. Ethan.

You tried to run past as discreetly as you could but he happened to see you.

"(Y/N)? Is that you?"

"Oh hey Ethan how are you?"

"I'm good, um where have you been?"

"I'm staying with a friend, but I have to go.." You tried running off but he grabbed your arm.

"(Y/N), he misses you, a lot actually. He doesn't come out of his room or even talk to us anymore."

" do you know how I felt? I felt alone. He never had time for me, and it hurt knowing I was second." After you got done you ran off. Not letting Ethan have another chance to speak.

Once you got home you took a nice hot shower and tried to just forget about the day. That is until you got a certain text from a certain ex apologizing and asking for another chance.

(V is for Vikk obviously and Y is for you in this text)

V- I heard you ran into Ethan today and I wish I was there. I was such a jerk and I should have given you all my time. I don't expect you to answer because if I was you I wouldn't either. But if you do see this just know I'm sorry. I can't stop thinking about how differently this past month could have gone if I would have just given you all my attention.

Y- I didn't want all your time... I only ever wanted some of it.

V- I know and I'm so sorry. Please just let me show you that I can be better. All I'm asking for is a second chance.

Y- I'm not giving you a second chance over text....

V- so......?

Y- I'm staying at Rebecca's house. You know where it is. I'll be waiting.

V- ok, I'll be there in 10. I love you. And I hope we can work this out.

Y- yeah me too.