The final Goodbye

I was the one who fell for those big brown eyes. That smile captured me without any thoughts of a goodbye. You held the one thing no one got close to ever claiming. And got it to burn with a flame of blaming. You took my breath with just one look. Became the perfect criminal with the emptiness left behind from what you took. I tried to keep up my fight. But it only lasted for the night. I was careful till the end. When you finally got that heart to bend. And bend it did to unimaginable shapes. Leaving me without any means of escape. Jealousy and love can turn out so wrong. That's why after this I'll forever be gone. I gave you my one final chance. But you smashed it to pieces without a backwards glance. I gave you my heart, my soul, and my love. But all I got was you looking for an escape above. You saw me as an unfinished game. And now there's only myself to blame. I fell for the tricks and the lies. Finally seeing the never ending goodbyes. We played the game of tug and war. With you coming out as the victor. I loved you with all my heart. But now its gone without a start. The beginnings always seem to end. Too bad we came faster then was originally planned. But with this end will come many more. I'll never forget that I became a bore. Goodbye will be my final statement. My heart left locked away in the basement. My mind shut down. Face forever set in a frown. Preventing the tears. For many years. Moving on to better days. Memories floating in the bay. My heart, my soul, my everything. I'm gone with that forever and always, forever haunting me.