Chapter 14: Jr. and Anna

ANNA POV

"Oppa? Do you know where Sarah and Mark would be?" I asked.

"Not really cause he told me that they were going to watch a movie yesterday and his not yet back" Jr. said.

"We were suppose to have plans today and now i don't know what to do" I said feeling gloomy.

"How bout us hanging out? I have no plans today either. So why not go somewhere or do something?" Jr. said.

"Ok sure" I said.

Jr. and I left their dorm and went to a nearby restaurant because we were really hungry.

"What do you want to eat?" Jr asked.

"Umm.. I don't really know.. how bout you pick for me" I said.

I told the lady what our order would be and we continued our conversation.

"So.. how bout we get to know each other.. and you seem like an interesting person" Jr said.

"Umm.. sure.. My name is Anna obviously and I am 19 years old. I love to sing and do dance covers. Umm.. what else.. I am also kind of a serious person and I am really confident at times. How bout you? tell me about yourself " I said.

"My full name is Park JinYoung and I like to sing and dance. Hmm.. I am also a little shy and be goofy at times when I'm with my group." Jr. said.

After the restaurant Anna wanted to see Seoul nights. So we went in top of a building and looked through all the beautiful buildings at night.

"Waaaaa!!! its so beautiful" I said amazed.

" I know right.. I hope I can always come here with you" Jr said.

"Huh? what does you mean by that" I asked.

"umm.... Anna.. I like you.." Jr said. while looking straight into my eyes.

I was speechless and just stared at him with my bind feeling blank.

"I don't know what to say or to feel" I said.

After I said that he just pulled me into a kiss. His kiss made me feel warm and safe and loved.

He let go and said, "You don't have to say anything.. lets just enjoy the view"

As i looked at the lights of the buildings my heart started beating faster and butterflies in my stomach and without me noticing my faced blushed and me smiling from ear to ear.

____________________________

I am so sorry for updating so late, but here is a jr and anna part of the story...

I am trying to continue the Mark and Sarah, so just wait for a little bit.

Mianhae.. Imma try to update more often as possible..

THNK YOU FOR READING MY STORY!