Chapter 4: "So..."

Sarah's POV

When I sat between Mark and Jr. I felt really nervous because they just stared at me and Jr. noticed me.

"Ya~ Don't stare at her like that she will feel nervous" Jr. said to his members.

I chuckled and glanced at Jr. saying thank you.

Jr. POV

I found her really adorable.

"So.. Sarah.. what are you going to do after school?" I asked.

"umm.. I think i will just go at that boba place.. it's where I usually study or just relax." she said.

I was hesitating to ask if I can join her, but what that heck.

"So.. can I join you, since I don't have anything to do after school and our dance practice doesn't start again till tomorrow"

"Umm.. s—-"

Mark's POV

I heard Jr. talking to Sarah and I have a feeling that Jr. is making a move on her. I really don't trust him because he is a player and dated almost half of the girls in this school.

" Actually.. we're going to go to the boba place and go to the mall after" I interrupted before she can answer.

She looked at me strangely because she knew that I just made that up.

"I don't mind if he joins us. The more the better right?" she said.

I just smiled at her, but inside I really have no trust towards Junior whatsoever.

Afterschool...

Sarah's POV

I was waiting for Junior and Mark because they told me to wait for them at the front of the school.

"Hey! there she is!" Mark said from a distance enough for me to hear him.

" Oh! Anyeong!" I screamed and waved at them happily.

"Let's go!" said Jr.

Jr. was on my left while Mark was on my right. While we were walking to the boba place...

"So.." said Jr and Mark at the same time looking at me.

Which made me flustered for a little bit

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Sorry If this story is too short. I will try to make it longer next time.

Anyeong! Sorry if I took to long to update i have been really busy with school and sometimes I just get lazy to write.

But.. I am trying to make a kpop one shots.. So give me request!

Follow me on ig @maexc