Chapter 6: Hugs

After the beach Mark dropped me off at home.

Sarah's POV

"I had a fun day with you ^-^ hope we can hangout again"

Mark: Me too and yeah we should.

"Well I better get going now ^-^ ..... Goodnight! Be careful going back!"

I was about to enter the house when suddenly someone grabbed my wrist and i was suddenly into someones arms. I looked up and saw Mark. He was hugging me....

Mark: But I want a goodnight hug before i leave

My cheeks turned red when he said those words and he saw it.

Mark: You look cute when your cheeks turns red ^-^

"Y-ya!" I said while covering my cheeks and stammering.

He let go of me and said goodbye.

While going back to my room I felt my cheeks burn up. My stomach and my heart felt weird.

What's this feeling?

Jr. POV

I left early because I had to go talk to my girlfriend, Joanna. She is really the clingy type. I don't like clingy and she keeps calling me 24/7. So I bought my best friend Jackson with me to help me brake up with her and plus Jackson was intrested in her lately.

We entered a cafe and I saw Joanna sitting there using her computer. So I sat near a table next to theirs so she wouldn't know

"Hey!" Jackson said while sitting across Joanna.

"Hi! Jackson.. ummm where's Jr ?" Joanna said.

"ummm.. about that... listen Jr. wanted me to tell you that you guys are breaking up" Jackson said.

"pfft.. should've expected that from Jr. and I think I knew that because he have been ignoring my calls lately, but whatever his just a player anyways." Joanna said.

Jackson POV

"You are one tough chick"

Joanna smirked.

Joanna is amazing. Jr have been using to help me break them up with different girls and they cry and whine allot and this the first a girl actually reacted that way. This chick is amazing.

Jr. POV

(Mind)

"Hul! she thinks that I'm a player. Well to be honest I did date almost every girl in my school because I haven't found the 'one' yet"

Marks POV

I got home at 3 in the morning and everyone seemed asleep. So I went to go and take a shower and then go to bed.

I couldn't stop thinking about Sarah. She is really pretty, amazing and very talented. I wish I get to see her everyday.