Chapter 7: Do you like her?

3 weeks later..

YOUR POV

It have been almost a month since I last saw Mark. I missed hanging out with him and I miss talking to him. He has been really busy with his schedule because he hasn't been attending school.

"Anyeong! Joanna! Lets get to class"

We went to our class. We almost have all classes together except for Algebra.

Me and Joanna sits next to each other. After class we went to my house because I only had one class today. So we decided to stay at my place.

"Unni! what do you want to watch?.. Im bored" Joanna said.

"Pick whatever you want... Imma go to the kitchen and cook something"

It was raining so we wanted to stay at my place and watch a movie.

I was at the kitchen cooking us some food before we start the movie.

"Unnie! Come!" Joanna screamed.

"Why?! Im busy.. Im cooking us some food"

"Its important.. Its Mark on TV" Joanna screamed.

I quickly rushed to the living room and saw Mark performing on Tv.

* He must be really busy and really tired from all of his schedules. We haven't even contacted each other since the last time I saw him. I miss him..*

MARKS POV

I haven't been to school for almost a month because of all these schedules and concerts. I haven't even contacted Sarah. I miss her..

"Ugh.. I'm so tired"

I said and went to bed.

"Mark.. Do you still like her?" Jackson said.

"Why do you suddenly ask?"

"Cause i sometimes see you looking at a picture of you and Sarah" Jackson said.

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Sure I can" Jackson said.

"umm.. I like Sarah and I really miss her and yeah i know that we are not allowed to date anyone for 3 years"

"Dude.. I will do anything for you and Sarah to meet each other again unless you give me Joanna's number" Jackson said.

"Wae? Joanna? Suddenly? Why are you interested in her?"

"yeahh..." Jackson said while covering his face.

"araso.. gumawo.. lets go to sleep early and wake up early tomorrow. Since were going back to school tomorrow"

"Good night hyung" Jackson said.

..........................................................................................................................

Sorry for all these short chapters. I feel like I should cut it short.. What do you guys think..