First Meeting

Dennis, a zombie, groaned as he saw one of his pals get killed...again. The outbreak started a few weeks ago, and he was the first to get bitten. Even though he was a common zombie, he was different. He could move fast, run, think, and say things other than "Brrraaaiinnzzz". He just sat by the walls, his zombie knees making a crack sound. Sighing, he looked up, and stared at the once blue sky that was now gray.

He suddenly heard a loud boom, and he jumped. He peered through the walls, and saw a hunter, holding a shotgun, and looks like she just killed a zombie. Dennis's jaw fell open, for he had just seen the most beautiful zombie hunter ever, but he did know that if she saw him, she would definitely shoot him. The hunter turned around, and yelled, "Okay, Owen! The area's clear!" The man she called out peeked out of the dumpster and replied, "Kay Anna! Let's go."

Anna looked around, and caught a glimpse of Dennis's arm. She slowly moved closer, and she could hear Dennis breathing (Yes, he can still breathe. So what?). Anna said, threatening, "Hey, come out, ya rotting bitch. I hear you." Dennis steadily replied, scared, "Uhm, what do you mean...? I'm a...a...erm..." "A what, huh? A walker?"Anna pointed her gun. Dennis sighed and said, "Please, put the gun away. I'm scared of guns." Anna chuckled, "Really? Who isn't nowadays? You know what, just come out now. I promise I won't shoot you, as long as you're a human." She dropped her gun, and Owen said, "Hey, what you doing?" Anna replied, "Talking to a survivor, maybe." She raised her hands, as if saying it was okay. Dennis slowly moved out, and said, "Please don't shoot me." When Anna saw him, she quickly picked her gun up and pointed it at Dennis. "Woah, how can you talk like a human, eh, walker?" Denis put his arms in the air, as if he was being arrested and said, nervously, "I-I-I don't know. B-b-but please don't shoot me. Please..." Anna called Owen and said, "Don't play around with me, bitch. I know you gonna kill me and Owen eventually." Owen hid behind her and said, "Shoot him already, Annie, what if he eats us?!" Dennis fell to his knees, and replied, scared, "Look, I-I don't want to eat you. I barely ate anyone." Anna put her gun down slowly, narrowed her eyes, and stared at Dennis. "Ya promise, rookie?" "P-p-promise..." Owen slid from behind Anna and said, pretending to be brave, "W-well, you're lucky. This girl, ha. She kills every zombie we come across. Must b-be your lucky day." Anna said, "Kay, rookie. I'm Anna Grey. This little bastard is Owen Harrison. What's your name, I mean, if you even have one?" Dennis looked down, and replied, "D-dennis P-p-prince..." Anna said, "Get up, Demi. I'll bring you to survivor camp for interrogation. For now, this will work." Anna tied Dennis's wrists together, and his neck, too. Just to be sure he doesn't eat her or Owen.

She half-lead half-dragged Dennis along with Owen all the way to survivor camp, where all survivors lived. A man in a mohawk said, "Hey, Grey, why'd ya bring a walker?" Anna replied, "Interrogation, Wesley. He can talk like a human, and he promised not to eat anyone." Dennis, slightly choking, said, "Hello. I'm Dennis." The mohawk guy laughed, and so did the others. A girl with a scratch mark on her face walked up to Dennis, and said, "Man, he looks legit. Anna, what ya say we talk to this walker?" Anna, pulling harder on Dennis's leash, said, "That's the reason why he's here, Gemma. Go talk to him, in private." Anna handed the leash to Gemma, and she yanked on it, making Dennis stumble forward. This was going to be a long day.

***********************************

Wanna know what happened? Leave a comment, share, and vote!