Embarrassment

Gemma tied Dennis's leash on a rigid table, and made him sit down. She sat on the chair opposite, and stared intensely at him. "So, Dennis, how can you talk like a person?" Dennis replied, "I don't know." Gemma leaned back and asked, "Tell me, and be honest, do you have any intention at all to eat any of us?" Dennis replied, slightly choking on the leash, "N-no." Gemma asked again, "How come you don't want to eat Anna, even though she was the first one you saw?" Dennis looked down, and said, nervously, "B-because...uhm...er..." Gemma leaned forward, grinned sarcastically, and replied, "You can't say anything can't ya?" Dennis nodded gently and looked shyly at her.

"Man, they sure are taking long in there." Wesley was growing impatient. "Hey, Vi, why don't you check on 'em?" Said Anna to a girl with long black hair with a large part colored pink, punky outfit, and cowboy-style boots. "Sure thing, Ann." Replied Violet, or Vi for short. She opened the door, and saw Gemma talking with Dennis. She went back out, and said, "They're talking in there." Anna sighed in relief and said, "Wait for a few more minutes."

Gemma walked out of the building, tugging on Dennis's leash. Dennis was looking down, blushing. Gemma was smiling confidently, as if she found about a secret. Anna said, "Hey, Gem, what did Enny say to you, huh?" Gemma replied, gently giggling, "He has a teeny tiny crush on ya, Ann." Anna laughed, and Dennis was embarrassed, big time. "Ehem, not true, ehem..." Anna crossed her arms and smiled at Dennis. "Eh, it's okay, rookie. Gemma's just probably going cookoo again." Vi stood there, grinning at what she was seeing. Wesley's jaw dropped at what he heard. Emily, the leader of the crew, heard it, and yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON OUT THERE!" Anna walked up to her, and said, "Sorry, boss. A walker came by and well...he..." "What?!" Emily was always hotheaded, and was pretty scary at times. "A walker?!! Did you kill him?!" Anna lied, scared, "Y-yes...Vi and Gemma chopped his bonker off." Emily sighed in relief, and said, "Good, then. Go." Well, today wasn't so bad after all.

***********************************

Well, looks like Emily is gonna be bad. Spoiler alert: The love story will be like AlDub. :)