Chapter 2

Phf. I blow my hair that's on my face. I dont remember where the fuck did I put my hairband. This thick school uniform are just risking to let me tear it apart. I let go of my bag and look up to see a hella big school. Sunri must pay much to let me be in this school. Miduhan High School. A new hell for me.
.
"Yerin." Their eyes are all on me. I just bow and find a seat. Theres a good one at behind the class, single table huh, freedom. The lesson goes on. The bell rings for lunch and there goes a bunch of girls trying to be good. "Yerin ah, wanna join us ?" A girl in the middle asks. I shook my head and stand up motioning them to make way for me. Annoyance, the girls are surely talking bad on my back. Its not the first time.
.
I put the tray on the table and sit there. 1..2..3.. boom. "Its our place, new girl." Who else that will come to mess up a new girl. "I didnt saw anyone's name." I continue eating. She throw my tray on the floor. "Oops, I didnt saw anyone's name ?" That bitch laughs. I pull her necktie causing her to lose breath. "Didnt your mom told you not to play with food ? Oops a dog doesn't care." I punch her hard and she fall of course. "Next time, please write your name on the table okay ?" I smile and walks away. Her friends are just standing there. I dont even got to eat.
.
Mood ruined. I head to the locker for the next class. A clapping sound can be heard behind me. "Woah new girl just knock down the queen huh." I turn around to see a guy with dark brown hair sucking a lolipop. I can say he is good looking. "Dont worry I hate her too. Im Kim Taehyung. Um actually we're classmates but you seemed so creepy im just afraid to talk with you earlier." He takes out his hands. "Done ?" I ignored the introduction thingy and head back to class.