Chapter 3

6:15am. The sun must be somewhere hiding behind these clouds. I hope mine wouldn't be playing hide and seek any longer. *pip
.
The bus is empty, just the driver and the radio sounds. What I want in my life. The calm feels got ruined when the bus stops and someone enters the bus. I glance at the guy. I tried to hide myself by putting the sweater on my face. Shit. Too late. He is now beside me. "Yeeeriiinn~ You know what? Nobody ever ignore me, you'll fall for me anyway sooner or later." Oh god. In millions of people in the world why. Why the fuck should it be him. "Cant you see theres a lot more empty seat here ? Its hot." The guy make a face. "Why did you wear that sweater then." God give me patience im not going to ruin the morning mood. "I dont care, Kim Taehyung." I get out of the seat basically squeezing in between it and sit far from the previous one. "Up to you~ Han Yerin."
.
"Is it that hard to just leave me alone." First kick on the stairs. "Its my life." Second kick on the stairs. You fucking ass--"CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP RIGHT NOW." The voice came from under the stairs (?) I bend down to see a pale white guy sitting there.
____________________________________
This chapter sucks k i dont have any idea after this one i'll put this ff on a break ×.×